Thread: Vibrating cockring hmmmmmm

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Vibrating cockring hmmmmmm

Alrighty folks, call me an amateur, call me uninformed, call me inexperienced... but I've never used or understood the purpose of a cockring(hobbyists talk to me). I now currently have a vibrating one still in the plastic completely unused. Ladies, talk to me:

#1. Have y'all experienced anyone using this or something similar?
    #2. Did you like it? Or was it weird?
    #3. If yes, was it with or without a hat?

I read the instructions lol and they say that you should put it on, then put a condom on you and it... seems like it'd be awkward and uncomfortable.

Personally I have no clue when or if id use it... and probably wouldn't use it in the hobby world... kinda dumb to experiment on the clock in my opinion.
    Last edited by Herbert_p_mmm; 10-16-2019 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Typos

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I usually like them, depending on the type. Gives a wee bit of extra stimulation to the Irish bullseye button, chuckle. You might discover that the vibrations are enjoyable, too. However, I would put the condom on FIRST and slide the ring over your covered shillelagh, lad.

Again depending on type, a lass can also slip it on her tongue and tickle YOUR fancy! Feels nice on the "boys," although some may find it distracting. Personal choice, but why not experiment for a few minutes, at least? The Hobby is all about variety, and nothing ventured, nothing gained in new erotic experience!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-16-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmmmmm, I guess a few minutes never hurt anyone. That's true.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    My favorite brand is the Screaming O Jumbo size.

Mmmmmmmm����
    Slide that on after sliding on a SKYN condom &giving a bbj..teabaggin experience .
    Then mmmmmm...enjoy the ride��

Also, some girls, not all of them, will see a cock-ring as a sign that you can't stay hard easily. This is a huge turn-off for some women. Just putting it out there. That's not a universal truth or rule but in the hobby verse there are going to be a variety of girls that have seen many men who virtually *have* to wear one and they don't like it b/c it usually spells "not going to be able to cum" (or it's going to take so long and there is potential for them getting a bad review if he can't cum, no repeat business...). Personally c-rings hurt me. Only used them once or twice with my ex-wife and I never wanted to again b/c it hurt. It cut off my circulation. I know they come in different sizes. We bought a pack of 3 from dreamers and I used the largest but still hurt a good bit. Apparently there are adjustable ones (?). I guess something like that might work better. Something to keep in mind b/c they make those things really fucking small so they can hold the blood in.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Also, some girls, not all of them, will see a cock-ring as a sign that you can't stay hard easily. This is a huge turn-off for some women. Just putting it out there. That's not a universal truth or rule but in the hobby verse there are going to be a variety of girls that have seen many men who virtually *have* to wear one and they don't like it b/c it usually spells "not going to be able to cum" (or it's going to take so long and there is potential for them getting a bad review if he can't cum, no repeat business...). Personally c-rings hurt me. Only used them once or twice with my ex-wife and I never wanted to again b/c it hurt. It cut off my circulation. I know they come in different sizes. We bought a pack of 3 from dreamers and I used the largest but still hurt a good bit. Apparently there are adjustable ones (?). I guess something like that might work better. Something to keep in mind b/c they make those things really fucking small so they can hold the blood in.
    Good to know bro! See that has always been my theory... could cause injury, could mess something up, could do serious damage. Now this specific one looks like it's specifically designed to pleasure her more than do anything for him. Looks like a replica of the Screaming O. Made out id soft rubbery material. I'd never even consider the metal chick rings. Thanks for your input.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I use one regularly during intercourse. It has helped me out. The vibrating ones are junk, though.
    AA Client - prefers outcalls - loves women of color