Thread: Ever seen an ad by someone you know from the real world?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ever seen an ad by someone you know from the real world?

Today, I came across a profile of someone I met last year. I didn't know this person hobbies. I was surprised, turned on, then didn't know what to feel.

Has anyone ever stumbled onto a profile or ad of someone they know from civilian life? Is this an automatic 'NO stop what you're thinking RIGHT NOW', or due to the fact that I am on here, and she is on here, it is fair game?

Thanks for reading, thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As an Uber driver, I've picked up many of the providers on here.

One time, I saw one at my church.

Of course, I've seen their ads but they've never seen me

Encountered an acquaintance of my wife's once many years ago in Dallas. It was quite an experience. She was new and stretched for cash after recent divorce. We enjoyed ourselves, but never saw her again on the boards after. Maybe I scared her out of the biz?
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Do NOT ever visit someone you know in the real world. It's too risky for you.

Even worse, running into someone from the real world has scared off some of the best providers around.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    My experience was a little backward. I've never seen a provider ad from a lady I know in real life but I saw an ad from a provider I used to know.

A long time favorite of mine retired a couple of years ago and I had no more contact with her. Recently, I was shopping online for a product, non-sexual, and went to a companies website. I was surprised to see her face as one of the companies reps. I had never even known her real name but I guess now I do. Decided not to pursue anything with this company as I didn't want any awkward moments for her. Glad to see she's doing well though.
    In the Night...In The Dark