Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question for the guys, you still get some outside of here?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar

Question for the guys, you still get some outside of here?

Besides here, do you still go out and mingle at bars/church/school etc...and get some action?
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you can't get any action besides the hobby that's pretty sad lol no matter how many No's there will always be that One Yes. I've told multiple women I hobby some like it some dont. I've seen providers with old girlfriends before. Be yourself and dont lie to women and you'll be surprised how many of them like the same things you do. YOLO kiddo!!
    Last edited by the1DonC; 10-15-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have never thought about going to church to “get some action” but may I suggest hanging out in the Planned Parenthood parking lot to “get some action?”

When you say school, I’m hoping you are talking college or universities.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=DocHoliday;516708]I have never thought about going to church to “get some action” but may I suggest hanging out in the Planned Parenthood parking lot to “get some

Lmao that's pretty stalkerish plus women only come out of planned parenthood for 2 reasons I dont think it would be a good idea too shoot your shot there lol

Quote Originally Posted by the1DonC View Post
    Lmao that's pretty stalkerish plus women only come out of planned parenthood for 2 reasons I dont think it would be a good idea too shoot your shot there lol
    I don’t think it would be a good idea to “shoot your shot” at a nursing home or convent but to each his own. I suggest hanging out in the parking lot of a smut shop.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I don’t think it would be a good idea to “shoot your shot” at a nursing home or convent but to each his own.
    I agree it just sounds like this guy can't get any play outside of the hobby lol sounds like a pretty loner type of question

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc.goliath View Post
    Besides here, do you still go out and mingle at bars/church/school etc...and get some action?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah............... Too bad I can't post pics and gifs of my civvies I see on a regular..............

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah............... Too bad I can't post pics and gifs of my civvies I see on a regular.
    Yo Slayer, if you started doing this with all the action you have going on Bro., ^^^^ I’m afraid you may shut this website down. You would literally create a blackhole of bandwidth. No bandwidth would be left for the rest of us poor souls. lol.

I’m not complaining, just stating theories. BTW, OP, add hotel bars to your list of places to “get some action.”
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the1DonC View Post
    I agree it just sounds like this guy can't get any play outside of the hobby lol sounds like a pretty loner type of question
    Lol ohh I get some outside. But here i get to skip the questions/talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I have never thought about going to church to “get some action” but may I suggest hanging out in the Planned Parenthood parking lot to “get some action?”

When you say school, I’m hoping you are talking college or universities.
    Single moms at church are easy as hell to approach. Ask me how i know lol
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow single moms at church.....not sure I brag on that... lol. But yeah who can afford to play on here primarily? Called a hobby for reason, not lifestyle

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m married so I don’t really go out without my wife, but I do have a friend that I meet up with every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    But yeah who can afford to play on here primarily? Called a hobby for reason, not lifestyle
    Great point Bro but have you ever looked at the mug shots published after an LE Sting operation? I can see how many of those unattractive dudes make the hobby a lifestyle. They cannot get any action without paying for it. I don’t know how the ladies see a lot of those guys. I couldn’t. My respect to the beautiful OH2 ladies who can.

I'm married too so I am rarely out without her. Also rarely get any from her. When I do go out on my own I always seem to pick up a black girl. Not sure why they are so attracted to my white ass, but they seem to be the only girls that are. When my wife is with me I still have them hit on me. She doesn't mind because she thinks I am not attracted to them. I have no Idea why just find it hilarious. If I relied on hobby alone I would be very broke.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Question for the guys, you still get some outside of here?

Heck yea. My lovely wife of almost 30 years will wrestle with me under the sheets once a week. At our ages I should be content with that. But the lovely women here keep me young.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I only need pussy about.once a month

I get it from my wife about.twice a year.
    So, when I need it, I ring a provider.
    No games, no drama, no getting shot down after a bunch of drinks.
    Just fuck then go home.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast