Well hello there, I’m Jade!

If we haven’t met yet, we surely should! I’ve been around for a while, have over 150 great reviews on Eccie and frequently named as one of Austin’s best CW sessions! I am a former award-winning BBW adult film performer, and can provide you with where to find my videos under a previous alias. I have lost 80 lbs in the past year and a half and most consider me to be curvy, voluptuous, or a petite bbw these days.

Availability schedule for the next week:

Today: 4-11
Wed: 9a-4p
Thurs: 2-11
Fri-Sun: UNAVAILABLE!!

My specialties:

-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)

-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)

-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?) I am trained in therapeutic massage.

-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl!)

-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)

-DOUBLES available with lots of cuties including britttany love, alexis02305, Julia eve, Bella love, Dara malaika, Nikki deluca, Bridgette Adair, stella shines & open to meeting more!

- I also have an attractive, clean, younger guy available for MMF, threesomes, voyeur, forced bi type sessions if that’s something you’d like to explore!

Rates:

Cock worship; $150/hh. $260/hr. $340/90 min. $440/2hours
CBJ; QV $110. $130/hh. $240/hr.
Full GFE; $180/hh. $280/hr. $360/90 min. $460/2hours
Therapeutic Massage only: $80/hh. $140/hr.
Inquire about longer rates and doubles rates.
*Optional MSOG & Massage included in all sessions! :)

Screening:

-The more unto you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies, being new to the state I am more flexible with screening This summer but do need some form of verification for my safety only. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

I can often accommodate short notice but the more notice the better, I also prefer morning and afternoon appointments as I am a grandma and like to be in bed early :p Talk to you soon!

Text preferred———> 512-686-704
Attachment 341300Attachment 341301Attachment 341302