Thread: Reference checks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar

Reference checks

First and foremost I just want to say that I appreciate all of these beautiful women that are so amazing everyday and they keep men very happy, however I do want to say that I try to be pretty quick on the draw to give reference checks because first and foremost I want my ladies to get their money and also I want guys to have a good time but it's very disturbing when you ask for reference checks and some of the ladies do not answer I don't know if it's because they want to keep them to their selves or if they're just busy like I just don't know that information, however I would like to say that I do my best especially with the younger women to give very good reference checks and I would appreciate if it was reciprocated. Older or younger it doesn't make a difference all that matters is we're all out here in this community
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

I guess that was a little bit too long but I just want to tell the new chick he's coming up because these are the new chickies that are going to take over our places, and rightfully so and they are amazing but please give us references too.
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

I will however say that the one that have given me and please excuse me if I leave some women out but as far as the older women I will say that avadoll25 has been very quick to give me a good reference slave Guinevere it's also among that top three cuz she is very quick Alpha used to be one of them and Camille but they are no longer around but there are some other little chickies coming up that get back to me and Sweet Alley green eyes is on the list of people that keeps it running around
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Retired Companion
    Agreed. I answer every single request first before I even go to the men's messages.

Also men... being verified means nothing to me. Means some random girl vouched for you, you get to still provide references though so I can ask for details ��

I meant to mention you also Miss Lovely Evelyn because you've been very helpful.
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I try to be efficient and timely for giving refs,....I am very ref friendly
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Feel free to pm/text/email for reference check... I am not always online but I do respond to all text from ladies requiring a reference check.

pm ( sometimes don't log on for a few days )
    661-772-9448 ( quickest way)
    italiasanantonio@protonmail.com (second quickest way)

Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    While I am happy and quick to refer my regulars I lose money and miss visits because ladies do not reply. Being a professional comes with responsibilities, so wannabes need to move on or refuse to be a reference. ✌

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar

Accept

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    While I am happy and quick to refer my regulars I lose money and miss visits because ladies do not reply. Being a professional comes with responsibilities, so wannabes need to move on or refuse to be a reference. ✌
    There's far too many ways to screen to lose money relying and waiting on another provider to say that a client saw them and was nice to them.
    No provider alive can truly keep YOU safer than you. Therefore it is absolutely not any other provider's responsibility to provide a reference (that might be an unpopular opinion here and that's okay). BUT it is MOST DEFINITELY a professional thing to do (not to mention it's just good manners to give them if you will easily take them). I do feel for ladies though who feel they are missing out because other ladies refuse to vouch that they've at least met (for whatever that is worth). It's very unfortunate though when someone is happy to take refs but not necessarily give them. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, sharing is caring and all that so I give as generously as I hope to receive when it comes to references.
    I am happy to share some tips about screening if you'd like....just shoot me an email (not a pm) when you can.