Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reference checks

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0bvious View Post
    Hold on... let me turn on rant options.

<RANT FONT= ON>

Ladies,

I can't begin to express my frustration in this area. So many ads say provide 2 or even 3 references for screening. And that is required to be provided on first PM or contact. Yet, it took me over 10 days reaching out to several (five actually) trying to just get two to respond for me. I even confirmed with the providers I saw I could reach out to them for a reference, "Oh sure babe..." What bull shit. Also, I don't see many ladies over the course of a few months so the recent thing makes it even more a challenge.

I have been on this board for a while and have been on the other board for even longer. If I was a threat to harm anyone, don't you think that would have surfaced after so many reviews/encounters? You can confirm me with a PM and the same number I have used for years.

Final thought: This game must be really fun and work or so many would not be playing it.
    <RANT FONT = OFF>

No providers were harmed in the making of this message.
    This is why I ALWAYS respond to reference requests. I don’t care how long it’s been. I do let the girls know (it’s been a while) that way they know to do their due diligence before scheduling an appointment. But at least they hear back from someone who has met with that client.

Some of these girls are so money hungry that they think that not answering to a reference request will get the client to come back and see them when in fact the opposite will happen. No one wants to go back to someone that is ONLY available to them when they are booking an appointment with them.

I have had a couple of girls completely ignore my requests and turn around and contact the client asking them to book them instead! To me that is crazy. I could never see myself begging a client to come see me. ESPECIALLY after he has inquired another provider.
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Retired Companion
    Ugh. That's so gross ... there's enough men to go around ladies. Any guy who's seen me knows that I encourage them to meet with other girls and I respond right away with DETAILED information about them.

Shame on the ladies who aren't playing nicely. The whole point of this board for me is advertising and checking references.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Is this San Antonio's thread for reference friendly ladies? If so, I have a shout out to Lyssandra Ash for being prompt to reply to my request to vouch for a gent. Thank you sweetie!

I am very reference friendly and I communicate this to the gents who have seen me as well.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    So here’s where I stand on this...

LADIES
    if I’m trying to verify these guys references.. and I message a provider giving detail as to what I know.. (handle.. phone number.. etc)
    all it takes is one response, and I’m sorry but that shouldn’t be so fucking hard to do. Shit, if nothing else, it could be a “yes he’s good” or “no, I wouldn’t recommend seeing him” And of course if you say that you wouldn’t recommend seeing him I would like if you could back it up with the specifics of why, that would be cool. Because here’s the deal..
    IF you choose to ignore my verification requests
    I HAVE COMPILED A LIST OF NAMES.
    AND THAT LIST.. YOUR NAME WILL BE ON..
    And I’m going to post this for the men, letting them know I will no longer be accepting the names of these specific providers as “professional” provider references. And if they ask why I’ll be honest and inform them that they need to go see some different providers ones that will actually vouch for them because the listed ladies will not.

I’m not trying to be a hater.. not at all. BUT I’m not going to allow this bullshit anymore. If I SEE YOU HAVE READ MY PM, AND YOU DO NOT RESPOND Why should I care about your money? You clearly are greedy as fuck and Don’t care to assist me in making mine. But not just that but for fucking SAFETY REASONS.

AND HOPEFULLY you will feel the impact of your name being on that list because really in all actuality FUCK YOU. Because you make my job hard and riskier than it needs to be.

So with that being said I’m going to continue trying to verify like I normally do.. but if you blatantly read that shit and don’t respond your name will be published on that list

Some may frown upon this post but I’m not built to care what the fuck you feel about anything. I am me. And I respect the hobby enough to always give prompt and detailed responses to the ladies trying to verify. I’m doing my part. So.. with that being said ladies..

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Verified Hobbyist BCD Pepperjack's Avatar
    True....

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar
    I try to answer as many add I can... if I don't get back to other providers quickly it's only because I have emergencies going on at the time. And I completely agree about playing nice. I try to always recommend other providers. I've been really lucky for the most part as far as getting reference checks from other providers...
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    I feel the same way. They think that we don't notice. I have had a couple of girls and an AGENCY completely ignore my reference requests then months later ask me for a fucking reference!!! GTFO with that shit! I reminded their ass that they shouldn't have ignored my request because now they are asking me for help.

I HATE greedy/insecure bitches. That's probably why they don't get return clients because the guys see how greedy they are.

With that said THANK YOU to the girls that do respond and THANK YOU to the hobbyists of SA that had the patience to endure my screening WITHOUT the help of those greedy ****.

I am loving your city and will keep coming back!

Muah!

Quote Originally Posted by Stok Stevens View Post
    So here’s where I stand on this...

LADIES
    if I’m trying to verify these guys references.. and I message a provider giving detail as to what I know.. (handle.. phone number.. etc)
    all it takes is one response, and I’m sorry but that shouldn’t be so fucking hard to do. Shit, if nothing else, it could be a “yes he’s good” or “no, I wouldn’t recommend seeing him” And of course if you say that you wouldn’t recommend seeing him I would like if you could back it up with the specifics of why, that would be cool. Because here’s the deal..
    IF you choose to ignore my verification requests
    I HAVE COMPILED A LIST OF NAMES.
    AND THAT LIST.. YOUR NAME WILL BE ON..
    And I’m going to post this for the men, letting them know I will no longer be accepting the names of these specific providers as “professional” provider references. And if they ask why I’ll be honest and inform them that they need to go see some different providers ones that will actually vouch for them because the listed ladies will not.

I’m not trying to be a hater.. not at all. BUT I’m not going to allow this bullshit anymore. If I SEE YOU HAVE READ MY PM, AND YOU DO NOT RESPOND Why should I care about your money? You clearly are greedy as fuck and Don’t care to assist me in making mine. But not just that but for fucking SAFETY REASONS.

AND HOPEFULLY you will feel the impact of your name being on that list because really in all actuality FUCK YOU. Because you make my job hard and riskier than it needs to be.

So with that being said I’m going to continue trying to verify like I normally do.. but if you blatantly read that shit and don’t respond your name will be published on that list

Some may frown upon this post but I’m not built to care what the fuck you feel about anything. I am me. And I respect the hobby enough to always give prompt and detailed responses to the ladies trying to verify. I’m doing my part. So.. with that being said ladies..

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    While I am happy and quick to refer my regulars I lose money and miss visits because ladies do not reply. Being a professional comes with responsibilities, so wannabes need to move on or refuse to be a reference. ✌

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Feel free to pm/text/email for reference check... I am not always online but I do respond to all text from ladies requiring a reference check.

pm ( sometimes don't log on for a few days )
    661-772-9448 ( quickest way)
    italiasanantonio@protonmail.com (second quickest way)

Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar

Accept

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    While I am happy and quick to refer my regulars I lose money and miss visits because ladies do not reply. Being a professional comes with responsibilities, so wannabes need to move on or refuse to be a reference. ✌
    There's far too many ways to screen to lose money relying and waiting on another provider to say that a client saw them and was nice to them.
    No provider alive can truly keep YOU safer than you. Therefore it is absolutely not any other provider's responsibility to provide a reference (that might be an unpopular opinion here and that's okay). BUT it is MOST DEFINITELY a professional thing to do (not to mention it's just good manners to give them if you will easily take them). I do feel for ladies though who feel they are missing out because other ladies refuse to vouch that they've at least met (for whatever that is worth). It's very unfortunate though when someone is happy to take refs but not necessarily give them. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, sharing is caring and all that so I give as generously as I hope to receive when it comes to references.
    I am happy to share some tips about screening if you'd like....just shoot me an email (not a pm) when you can.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    You are correct Mocha...but I am old AND old school and prefer a personal opinion as opposed to paper trails...physical details...hygiene....demeanor dont really show in Google or verify him....I have many ways but I NEED details. I don't always have good things to say and I feel you ladies deserve to know what my reasons are for telling you not to see someone. ✌

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Here I am! You can see my albums I made for the ladies to see. I'll give ladies references in a pm if the lady asks me. I'll gladly give her my references plus my cell number that the ladies track me as having.

Word to the wise; reference, reference, reference! Or as we used to say in the Special Operations Community--Check, Re-Check, Double Check. Ladies, I can't express enough how important your safety is here to us and well...where ever you go. Be safe my beautifuls and have fun hobbying.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    While that is very true .... that can be a problem with references too. Some of the worst men often still seem to have at least 1 or 2 good refs that will harp about what a nice guy he was TO THEM. I know I don't have to tell you but a guy being nice to 1 lady or 3 can be a decent indicator he will be good to you but...not always.
    Sometimes getting a feel for a guy when refs aren't responding is something to take into our own hands (emails and if you're into phone calls a chat about stuff non-hobby related).
    References giving extra detail can be nice true enough and I appreciate them when given but they just aren't the best in the screening process. I do believe in layering though (esp if/when some provider(s) are dragging their heels in responding) since others aren't always so equally prompt and generous as we might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    You are correct Mocha...but I am old AND old school and prefer a personal opinion as opposed to paper trails...physical details...hygiene....demeanor dont really show in Google or verify him....I have many ways but I NEED details. I don't always have good things to say and I feel you ladies deserve to know what my reasons are for telling you not to see someone. ✌

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Here I am! You can see my albums I made for the ladies to see. I'll give ladies references in a pm if the lady asks me. I'll gladly give her my references plus my cell number that the ladies track me as having.

Word to the wise; reference, reference, reference! Or as we used to say in the Special Operations Community--Check, Re-Check, Double Check. Ladies, I can't express enough how important your safety is here to us and well...where ever you go. Be safe my beautifuls and have fun hobbying.

Yes, trust but verify. Or does that show my age?

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar
    With all of that being said, it's MUCH easier if you would text me...210-778-2379.
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast