Thread: Reference checks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    I always try to get to the ladies messages 1st. Although I dont deal with assistant ran ladies. And I prefer not to be texted due to my family.
    I often take leave. I go on vacations. But I get to my messages asap.
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota123 View Post
    I always try to get to the ladies messages 1st. Although I dont deal with assistant ran ladies. And I prefer not to be texted due to my family.
    I often take leave. I go on vacations. But I get to my messages asap.
    Hmmm... My assistant doesn't RUN ME... But we are well aware that you selectively provide references... I am happy to provide references to anyone that contacts me...:)

Have a great day...

SG:)

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    Shout out to Slave Guinevere! She’s one of the only two ladies that ever responds to my request when I come to town. I it’s funny that you brought up the subject because I just posted in the women’s only forum about having a hard time getting SA girls to answer reference requests when I tour SA and only 1 provider bothered to even respond. Some of y’all need to practice what you preach. This is my 3rd time in SA and I can count with one hand the number of providers that even respond to my inquiries.
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hold on... let me turn on rant options.

<RANT FONT= ON>

Ladies,

I can't begin to express my frustration in this area. So many ads say provide 2 or even 3 references for screening. And that is required to be provided on first PM or contact. Yet, it took me over 10 days reaching out to several (five actually) trying to just get two to respond for me. I even confirmed with the providers I saw I could reach out to them for a reference, "Oh sure babe..." What bull shit. Also, I don't see many ladies over the course of a few months so the recent thing makes it even more a challenge.

I have been on this board for a while and have been on the other board for even longer. If I was a threat to harm anyone, don't you think that would have surfaced after so many reviews/encounters? You can confirm me with a PM and the same number I have used for years.

Final thought: This game must be really fun and work or so many would not be playing it.
    <RANT FONT = OFF>

No providers were harmed in the making of this message.
    Last edited by Mr.0bvious; 10-24-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0bvious View Post
    Hold on... let me turn on rant options.

<RANT FONT= ON>

Ladies,

I can't begin to express my frustration in this area. So many ads say provide 2 or even 3 references for screening. And that is required to be provided on first PM or contact. Yet, it took me over 10 days reaching out to several (five actually) trying to just get two to respond for me. I even confirmed with the providers I saw I could reach out to them for a reference, "Oh sure babe..." What bull shit. Also, I don't see many ladies over the course of a few months so the recent thing makes it even more a challenge.

I have been on this board for a while and have been on the other board for even longer. If I was a threat to harm anyone, don't you think that would have surfaced after so many reviews/encounters? You can confirm me with a PM and the same number I have used for years.

Final thought: This game must be really fun and work or so many would not be playing it.
    <RANT FONT = OFF>

No providers were harmed in the making of this message.
    This is why I ALWAYS respond to reference requests. I don’t care how long it’s been. I do let the girls know (it’s been a while) that way they know to do their due diligence before scheduling an appointment. But at least they hear back from someone who has met with that client.

Some of these girls are so money hungry that they think that not answering to a reference request will get the client to come back and see them when in fact the opposite will happen. No one wants to go back to someone that is ONLY available to them when they are booking an appointment with them.

I have had a couple of girls completely ignore my requests and turn around and contact the client asking them to book them instead! To me that is crazy. I could never see myself begging a client to come see me. ESPECIALLY after he has inquired another provider.
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Retired Companion
    Ugh. That's so gross ... there's enough men to go around ladies. Any guy who's seen me knows that I encourage them to meet with other girls and I respond right away with DETAILED information about them.

Shame on the ladies who aren't playing nicely. The whole point of this board for me is advertising and checking references.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Is this San Antonio's thread for reference friendly ladies? If so, I have a shout out to Lyssandra Ash for being prompt to reply to my request to vouch for a gent. Thank you sweetie!

I am very reference friendly and I communicate this to the gents who have seen me as well.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.