Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reference checks

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar

Reference checks

First and foremost I just want to say that I appreciate all of these beautiful women that are so amazing everyday and they keep men very happy, however I do want to say that I try to be pretty quick on the draw to give reference checks because first and foremost I want my ladies to get their money and also I want guys to have a good time but it's very disturbing when you ask for reference checks and some of the ladies do not answer I don't know if it's because they want to keep them to their selves or if they're just busy like I just don't know that information, however I would like to say that I do my best especially with the younger women to give very good reference checks and I would appreciate if it was reciprocated. Older or younger it doesn't make a difference all that matters is we're all out here in this community
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

I guess that was a little bit too long but I just want to tell the new chick he's coming up because these are the new chickies that are going to take over our places, and rightfully so and they are amazing but please give us references too.
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

I will however say that the one that have given me and please excuse me if I leave some women out but as far as the older women I will say that avadoll25 has been very quick to give me a good reference slave Guinevere it's also among that top three cuz she is very quick Alpha used to be one of them and Camille but they are no longer around but there are some other little chickies coming up that get back to me and Sweet Alley green eyes is on the list of people that keeps it running around
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Retired Companion
    Agreed. I answer every single request first before I even go to the men's messages.

Also men... being verified means nothing to me. Means some random girl vouched for you, you get to still provide references though so I can ask for details ��

I meant to mention you also Miss Lovely Evelyn because you've been very helpful.
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I try to be efficient and timely for giving refs,....I am very ref friendly
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The problem is if one is not very active in the hobby doesnt have recent refs and cant see anyone new without them

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestranger09 View Post
    The problem is if one is not very active in the hobby doesnt have recent refs and cant see anyone new without them
    There are other ways to screen gentlemen without them, and some of the things I've seen that go over very well is by explaining things and providing as much information as possible in the very first PM to a provider
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Retired Companion
    Like Amy said, some of us do offer alternative screening methods. Usually she will display it somewhere, if unsure, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by EroticAmy View Post
    There are other ways to screen gentlemen without them, and some of the things I've seen that go over very well is by explaining things and providing as much information as possible in the very first PM to a provider
    Umm... can you check your messages then because I’d like a tad bit more info on a reference from you then he’s a regular. Lol please and thank you in advance ����

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    I agree.. my ladies reference checks come before my gents appointment inquiries

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    I always try to get to the ladies messages 1st. Although I dont deal with assistant ran ladies. And I prefer not to be texted due to my family.
    I often take leave. I go on vacations. But I get to my messages asap.
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota123 View Post
    I always try to get to the ladies messages 1st. Although I dont deal with assistant ran ladies. And I prefer not to be texted due to my family.
    I often take leave. I go on vacations. But I get to my messages asap.
    Hmmm... My assistant doesn't RUN ME... But we are well aware that you selectively provide references... I am happy to provide references to anyone that contacts me...:)

Have a great day...

SG:)

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    Shout out to Slave Guinevere! She’s one of the only two ladies that ever responds to my request when I come to town. I it’s funny that you brought up the subject because I just posted in the women’s only forum about having a hard time getting SA girls to answer reference requests when I tour SA and only 1 provider bothered to even respond. Some of y’all need to practice what you preach. This is my 3rd time in SA and I can count with one hand the number of providers that even respond to my inquiries.
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hold on... let me turn on rant options.

<RANT FONT= ON>

Ladies,

I can't begin to express my frustration in this area. So many ads say provide 2 or even 3 references for screening. And that is required to be provided on first PM or contact. Yet, it took me over 10 days reaching out to several (five actually) trying to just get two to respond for me. I even confirmed with the providers I saw I could reach out to them for a reference, "Oh sure babe..." What bull shit. Also, I don't see many ladies over the course of a few months so the recent thing makes it even more a challenge.

I have been on this board for a while and have been on the other board for even longer. If I was a threat to harm anyone, don't you think that would have surfaced after so many reviews/encounters? You can confirm me with a PM and the same number I have used for years.

Final thought: This game must be really fun and work or so many would not be playing it.
    <RANT FONT = OFF>

No providers were harmed in the making of this message.
    Last edited by Mr.0bvious; 10-24-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast