Thread: BABES....Why some agencies never get anywhere !!!

BANNED! aka MataLeon

BABES....Why some agencies never get anywhere !!!

Talk about bad luck the last couple times. I hardly ever use a so called AGENCY LOL . But there really isn’t much out here right now in spinners so I called BABES. Took a bit on the TCB but finally I get a text back that she had VANESSA available, I look at the pics and not bad and she was offering a review special since she had a bad review . I set it up and as I am Otw she texted me that Vanessa has wisdom teeth issues so there is limited service , we we negotiate an additional service and we are all good. We I finally get there and the phone person is back and forth that it’s 10 min then 15 then 10 and then says she needs and hour bc the place is not available yet which now I hear all bs then says I’ll give u 30 free just wait till 8:30 , I say ok since I was ther the 10 min later she says can’t do it that Vanessa is tripping and she does not want to work and she is all upset and says she fired her and so forth and continues to say she is a pro and expects her girls to be pros lol whatever. So I say iam out and she promised not hook me up for wasting my time but of course we all know it’s bs since this was last week . This is a wake up call to stay away from booker or agencies if you are able so that we actually talk to the girl. I usually don’t mind an agency but it seems that the ones we have put now just suck ass and have no idea what they are doing . Just me venting on this now bc I did give them plenty of time to take care of me ... j#neednewproviders. Funny thing I even gave her a chance today since she REHIRED Vanessa ... straight up ghosting , lol why would I give her my money again?? Lol
    Last edited by Stagefright; 10-14-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Same experience here with BABES ! They are a complete waste of time

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    So I gave BABES another try because she said I promise I’ll make it up .. the Booker who says I book 200 girls tells me Vanessa is back on and I can be first and she will do the 150 hr as a make up , first off I get there and the place is a pig sty , Vanessa obviously does not care but I push forward , second she got her teeth out - thanks for telling me so no oral- third everything is an up charge and rushed so basically wrap up and go it , she does not get ready for the visit she was a hairy beast young so I keeped up but could not get into it but I just finished myself off bc she hide the roses so I didn’t want to completely loose , as for the msog or full hour lmfao well don’t trust that Booker from BABES it’s her business but she is absolutely full of shit . This service has no place here they are trash and are a full waste of time and money STAYBAS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN .. I will ad a review soon because VANESSA should also not be it it she keeped trying to text I’m the middle of it WTF I grabbed to phone from her and set it on the pillow and she looked upset ... and as for the hour BABES promised WTFE she lied and Vanessa was up and dressed in 15 which was fine I was ready to get out of this roach infested apt geeez what was I thinking even dealing with BABES trash providers