Thread: Not appropriate forum BUT...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Not appropriate forum BUT...

After wasting over 30 minutes attempting to post a review under the independent review section, for the fourth time, I am using this forum to let those of you who have never seen her, and those of you who have, that Brooke Havens is a must see for those who want to enjoy the company of a beautiful, stylish, and classy woman who can flat out fuck you until you pass out from sheer ecstasy. Saw her today and was rewarded with a session in which she almost did exactly that to me...over and over and over!! Too bad this site’s glitches prevent me from posting a much more detailed review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been fortunate and shared her company. I agree with Boomer, a tremendous woman.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyboomer46 View Post
    After wasting over 30 minutes attempting to post a review under the independent review section, for the fourth time, I am using this forum to let those of you who have never seen her, and those of you who have, that Brooke Havens is a must see for those who want to enjoy the company of a beautiful, stylish, and classy woman who can flat out fuck you until you pass out from sheer ecstasy. Saw her today and was rewarded with a session in which she almost did exactly that to me...over and over and over!! Too bad this site’s glitches prevent me from posting a much more detailed review.

I just admire how you were so determined to inform the gents and used these words
    Best kind of fucks when they make you forget what planet you're on

"Brooke Havens is a must see for those who want to enjoy the company of a beautiful, stylish, and classy woman who can flat out fuck you until you pass out from sheer ecstasy."
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

I wish it was a little more user friendly - the ladies feed their families on the biz those reviews generate. I find that I can muddle along with some basic html in edit. Mokoa suggested that I read the instructions but fuck that-who does he think I am?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    I wish it was a little more user friendly - the ladies feed their families on the biz those reviews generate. I find that I can muddle along with some basic html in edit. Mokoa suggested that I read the instructions but fuck that-who does he think I am?
    Well, if you must ignore the instructions try doing your reviews from a computer instead of your phone. I haven't read the instructions either, but this is a world I earned my living in so that might be a bit like cheating...