Thread: Lax in giving screening info

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

Lax in giving screening info

For me anyway, when i ask for reference i get " i saw so-and-so awhile back" or " heres the phone numbers i have for them. Not sure if they are active anymoe" and more like this. What is happening?! How can we get guys to give us more specifics. They used to. I know we all do it differently. But can i get the basics! Where do you guys list your verification process? Please guys. We are trying to be safe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would always give a link to Eccie showcases but those showcases disappeared. I could direct them to profile pages on here or Eccie but p411 is now so much easier. My "okays" are there for my prospective dates to see and, if they wish, contact information. I find that most girls trust the P411 website and as a result seeing girls from P411 is a breeze. I no longer have to ask providers for references. I haven't seen a non P411 girl since I joined 6 months ago.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Lax in providing screening data = no date

Most providers put their screening requirements in their ads or their signature lines. And, like UC says, no screening info equals no date.
    “That’s my secret, Cap. I’m always angry”

The screening info is essential on so many levels. Bottom line, if a guy won't give you the information you need to feel safe enough to be alone in a room with him, don't make the date.

At a minimum, he should have companion references from the past 6 months with their contact info for you. He should also get their permission to use them as a reference. Some women have a timeframe on their references, usually 6 months. So if a guy has not seen a provider in the past 6 months, then he needs to be prepared to share RW information, or take a risk with a companion who does not screen.

If a companion is not screening, she will eventually get busted, beaten up, robbed, raped.

Really? Was it easy to join? Quality clients? Hmmm

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I ask gents
    Your name..cell number
    Provider reference/when & where yall met/her contact info and some way she might remember you by

If they dont give needed info then its a no go...not all money is good money
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I ask gents
    Your name..cell number
    Provider reference/when & where yall met/her contact info and some way she might remember you by

See. Take advice from the wisest provider out there. As well as one of the most popular (because of one, she is the other, and vice-versa).
    “That’s my secret, Cap. I’m always angry”

Unfortunately,that's what some men are hoping for - to get a provider to lower her screening requirements. For me, if you didn't have your stuff -- than you don't get this muff. Be firm hun. There are alot of bullies in this world just waiting to take advantage of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I ask gents
    Your name..cell number

Thats exactly what i ask for.. Cant always get it though. Making it harder for everyone to stay safe
    Last edited by Austin Ellen; 10-14-2019 at 07:36 PM.

each provider is different and we all screen in different (sometimes similar) ways.
    I have 4 methods for screening. Some require selfies, ID, work verification and others are simply p411/references.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I use P411 anymore too. All I have to do is ask for a certain day and time. If it works and she wants to see me, that is it. No more hunting for links, phone numbers, etc. If the time is taken, maybe another message or two to set up. I now know why it is called the gold standard. The girls trust each other, when they see the okays. They can contact each other to find out more if they have questions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Outlawsprint's Avatar
    411 is great except the last I knew you couldn't get a membership if you hadn't previously had one. Guys that are semi active, have lost or not taken down contact info are having a tough time I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawsprint View Post
    411 is great except the last I knew you couldn't get a membership if you hadn't previously had one. Guys that are semi active, have lost or not taken down contact info are having a tough time I am sure.
    They are now allowing men to become members if he's invited by a companion.

I HIGHLY recommend gentlemen joining P411. It makes it so easy on ladies for screening.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You need 2 companions to vouch for you to get on P411, And Companions need 2 Clients with at least a Plus 5 to vouch for them. Even before Eccie changed its rules P411 had become my main way of interacting in the hobby. My only complaint is that many of the traveling companions will continue to show up in a city listing long after they've left.

Quote Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym View Post
    You need 2 companions to vouch for you to get on P411, And Companions need 2 Clients with at least a Plus 5 to vouch for them. My only complaint is that many of the traveling companions will continue to show up in a city listing long after they've left.
    Thank you for clarifying, sir. I knew that there was a way for men to join. And well worth it, at least from a companion's perspective.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the date thing for traveling ladies. I seldom travel but when I do, I try to ensure my P411 ad aligns with my dates, if I post an ad.