Thread: The legend Lexxibb127 is back in the sack! Cum SPANK my phat ass! PS: I need paddles!

Verified Companion Companion

The legend Lexxibb127 is back in the sack! Cum SPANK my phat ass! PS: I need paddles!

I am so glad to start fucking all of you again! It is Lexi Baby, and I've been away from the scene for too long. Please come see me. I am at upscale hotels generally Central, Downtown, South or near the airport, and always on 35 or 71. Today I am near the airport, but will be rotating to a new hotel soon.

There is very little I do not enjoy. The naughtier the better. My favorite is to have my ass spanked while you are fucking me. I love women, multiple guys, and facials/swallowing. I have burnished my Greek game while I have been away, so I am ready for any size cock in my ass but only if I have a vibrator on my clit, so bring me a vibrator or YMMV.

I do not upcharge for anything vanilla, so please do not ask me to reduce my rate. Extra people or fetishes do incur additional donations. My minimum is 30 minutes, and outcalls are for an hour at least and include a $50 trip fee to cover my ride and time there and back.

I am 5'3" and thick with natural blonde hair and nice full tits. I am open to all races, but I offer a $40/hr or $20/hhr discount for African-American gentlemen. This is my way of giving back and getting some thick cock in this natural blonde pussy.

Text me at 512-677-LEXI (5394‬) to book an appointment.

$300/hr $200/hhr

I NEED PADDLES FOR MY PHAT ASS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lexi.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    How refreshing to see someone who WANTS black men as clients.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She sounds like LOADS of fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think she's done disappeared again. Not returning texts or messages. Oh well.