Thread: Vouch

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Vouch

I had a well know provider vouch for me several days ago. I've heard nothing form this site. What does it mean when a provider vouches for you? What access do you get? So far nothing for me. Are there any mods that take care of that on this site?

Verified Companion Companion
    I will vouch for you Jwood. You are a very kind man.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hey jwood it’s me Jaxson66 from the other place. I’ve had my 2 verifications in for over three weeks and I have yet to hear anything. So good luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Willow, but I've already been vouched for just have seen the benefits of it yet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Could be wrong but my belief is there are only 2-4 mods for the entire site. I remember a post a few weeks back from CK that mentioned he and one of the other mods were going to only be on PT for a few weeks while they each dealt with some separate RW stuff. Possibly one of them was going on vacation with family. Stuff like that.
    Might explain why they are slow in responding.

As to what you get extra by being verified? Not sure other than access to the Men's Lounge. I am sure there are other extras but they don't come to mind at the moment.

Truthfully, this site is slow at the moment. I am sure Eccie was slow for a while back in its newer days as wellbefore I came along. When I did finally join the hobby, ECCIE was rolling hard full force. So it is my hope that OH2 will eventually pick up steam.

I am giving it time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ETG this site is not new it's probably 8-10 yrs old. When ASPD went down about 10 yrs ago eccie took it's place. It took off right away. I understand this is a different time but damn.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow? Really? I thought it was less than 3 yrs old.

It sure needs a shot in the arm then cause it is in bad need of a growth spurt!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So men's lounge, verified hobbyist and pics if attached in reviews or Ros?

Verified Companion Companion MajicPlayground's Avatar
    One thing to remember about this site that is one of the key differences from eccie....this is not a For Profit site, and as such there are less admins and mods. And while the site is older, it's also taken on ALOT more users since the eccie blackout.

So I think ETG has the best mindset....just give it a little time :). It's a great site and one thing that many of us appreciate is there is no trolling allowed....those people get booted rather quickly...and that makes for a much more fun environment :)

Hoping to see more folks on here ready to have a damn good time ;). Have fun and hobby safe!!
    Living full time in Pennsylvania

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Majic you know I don't have any patients. Get IT out or get it done is my moto.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well it's been a month, still nothing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man!! Assuming you have all your ducks in a row, that is too long even if mods are shorthanded. Sorry jwood!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Bummer bro

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Do I need to make my way down and make sure you’re verified :P
    Short drive but you know that

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    JWood ... I found that I had to complete two recent reviews about the same time as my two vouchers were sent in. It was only about a week after these four items were sent to CK that my validation was achieved. Hopefully this is a new suggestion for you.