Thread: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?50503-Jonnahouston: Fun with Jonna Houston

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dick Goesinya's Avatar

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?50503-Jonnahouston: Fun with Jonna Houston

Companion's Handle: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?50503-Jonnahouston

Date of Visit: 7/15/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: Unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Jonnahouston
    City, State: Addison, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Not much kissing. BBJ x2, DT, FF, FIV, Standing K9, K9 x2, Mish, Side Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: **
    Approximate age of Companion: 50 ish
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5ft 3in. 115 or so. Mature MILF. Scar on lower abdomen I assume from C section but not distracting. Bare kitty. Nice very nice round ass. She is fit and has a flat tummy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Appointment happened on time. Her TCB is right on point. Very good instructions on how to get there and where to park. Once parked called her number and she gave very specific and simple instructions as she guides you right to the door that she meets me at, then we walk to her very nice residence.

Chit chat a little and off with the clothes. For her age she still has a very nice firm body, you still bounce a Quarter of her firm ass. Her pictures I would say are accurate. She does have a Lab for a pet. Wasnt a problem and the room smelled fresh.

She has a few no's. No CIM. No Greek. No BBFS. And evidently no LFK or DFK. Which the latter I was fine with. I wasnt looking for romance anyway.

On to activites. Once naked I set on the edge of the bed and offered up DG jr and the boys to Jonna who quickly got busy with an top class BBJ with DT for a good ten mintues or so IOP was very good. She really seemed into. Had me hard enough I could have cut Diamonds. So far this is starting out well and continues to get better.

Suited up and positioned her FDAU with her ass hanging off the edge of the bed for some standing K9. She guided me to the target. Worked my way in a few strokes then picked up speed for the sport fuck I was looking for. Took a break long enough to get her K9 with me on the bed behind her. Hit the target and grabbed her shoulders for more sport fuck alternating between grabbing her shoulders and her hips. Again IOP was very good with her noise, moans and comments. Flipped her for MISH. Had to rest after 20 minutes. Sweating and out of breath. She got up and got me.a cold bottle of water.

Once rested. Another great BBJ with a little FF. Moved to CG. She can ride but its my least favorite just wanted to she what she can do. Switched to MISH for about 5 minutes. Then Side Saddle ao I could get deep in that V. Caused her a little discomfort at first but she soon was able to take me deep.

Back to K9 where I like to finish. Grabbed one hand on her shoulder and one on her waiste. Went to town she was talking dirty saying yes fuck yes I going to cum keep going don't stop. Shortly after blew in the cover gave her about a dozen more strokes for good measure just i case she could get there. Not sure if she did or not. She offered a shower, got everything going. Fresh towel and new bar of Irish Spring soap which I appreciated. No new soap bar or body was I use what ever shampoo is in the shower. Not washing my junk with soap fellow mongers have washed your junk with.

She gets a yes from me. I left with rubber legs and she provided exactly what I was looking foron this day. Paid for an hour $$.

Just one FYI, if your twig and berries and hairless you are in for disappointment. She has a thing about hair with things that her mouth and tongue touches. My only complaint would be no CIM. But hey she gets it with great effort in other areas.

A yes from me.

Excuse any spelling errors. Doing this on a smart phone.
    Last edited by Dick Goesinya; 10-09-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dick Goesinya's Avatar

Mods please correct my mistake

I some how posted provider name and OH2 address on the name line. Thanks.

DG