Thread: Question about rates / specials

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question about rates / specials

It would be nice if more providers posted their rates on their profile page. Also, when posting an ad and saying 'special today' why not put what the special is? Isn't it easier to put the info out there once rather than having to respond to everyone who asks?

Today I messaged a verified provider in response to her ad that said "ask about my specials". She replied back with a text listing activities and costs. Had she been LE (not saying they were!) that would have been totally incriminating text if I had replied back and said yes.

Isn't one of the benefits of posting actual prices on your ad that no one has to ask, thereby eliminating any incriminating text or audio trails?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you ever consider posting prices on the ad or on the profile page is incriminating? Please tell us how you figure it is less incriminating posting it for everyone to see? People have hobby (throw down) phones for a reason.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here for the comments...

Retired Companion
    As a provider who doesn't always post rates on ads and doesn't mention the amount of special....

Basically everyone who contacts me gets a pre-typed up note that shares everything and hopefully eliminates questions and weeds out the folks who aren't serious. If you're serious, you'll reach out. As far as incriminating.... they would have to get past my screening unless they're out here picking up every random person off the street who texts illicit things.

I agree ... if you’re not interested in specials then why doesn’t matter if providers post prices or not ? All you have to do is message the provider and she will give you more further details. I don’t have to provide my prices for everyone to see in my ads . Either you’re interested or not 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyMadison View Post
    I agree ... if you’re not interested in specials then why doesn’t matter if providers post prices or not ? All you have to do is message the provider and she will give you more further details. I don’t have to provide my prices for everyone to see in my ads . Either you’re interested or not 
    Bravo! Well stated Bailey.

+1 BM

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I agree with the OP. I won’t contact a woman who doesn’t post her rates. Thankfully most do, if not here, then on P411 or their web sites. If you don’t post your rates, then I’m not interested.

There’s nothing incriminating about posting rates, as long as you’re clear that those rates are for your time.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have talked to quite a few women who intentionally don’t post rates because they don’t want men haggling with them based off posts from previous weeks or months - especially when they are doing specials. I honestly don’t think this is a big deal and if the OP is worried about LE, then he probably hasn’t done his research on the woman he is trying to contact...