Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about references

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar

Question about references

So, we as gents want to play safe as well. So when a new unverified honey posts on the welcome wagon and wants to ask us for references, I want to ask them as well. I’m paranoid that even sending references to an unverified person can also have my references at risk. So, with that being said, I asked a newbie for references………and of course that did not go well lol. What do you all think? I think its fair game to ask. Especially if a verified provider cant’t vouch for them.

You are too silly.

You could always wait for another gent to take a bite of the bait and then go from there.

Lol don’t be a vagina,
    If you have questions on a newbie you ask the guys if anyone has any intel.
    you ain’t new to this

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    You could always wait for another gent to take a bite of the bait and then go from there.
    Perfect advice. If there is a desire to see a female that is unverified then wait until someone verifies OR STOP looking in welcome wagon.. especially if you don’t feel comfortable seeing her until she has gone through her initiation rituals like we all have(so to speak) lol

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I'll take the plunge!

If I was a cop - I would post as a girl and ask for references and then I would have my verified list of people to arrest.
    I have been the first with a newbie girl poster but I would never give my references up to a newbie for the reason stated.
    I have no problem with giving references to ones who have been here but giving references is like asking a newbie guy for references.
    After 1 review, it is okay - just my opinion

Verified Hobbyist BCD Silent Bob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmcc2 View Post
    Lol don’t be a vagina,
    If you have questions on a newbie you ask the guys if anyone has any intel.
    you ain’t new to this
    LMCC2....This is why I missed you bitch!! Lmao!!

I kinda agree with Peter, but I have to say that in my experience 98% of newbie chics don’t really screen at all, and that’s a whole other kinda red flag for those that are weary, but there are times when you just say fuck it and roll the dice. If you’re smart, or seasoned enough, like a lot of you mufukers are, you’re the one asking the newbie chic the kinda questions that will indicate whether or not she’s legit, a cop, or a fake. Just my .02 centavos

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    If I was a cop - I would post as a girl and ask for references and then I would have my verified list of people to arrest.
    I have been the first with a newbie girl poster but I would never give my references up to a newbie for the reason stated.
    I have no problem with giving references to ones who have been here but giving references is like asking a newbie guy for references.
    After 1 review, it is okay - just my opinion
    I dunno if it would work like that. They would still have to link the references online persona to a real person and that could be a little more difficult. Also I don't believe a cop can use that as its hearsay. How many dudes use girls as references that they've never actually seen?

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post
    I dunno if it would work like that. They would still have to link the references online persona to a real person and that could be a little more difficult. Also I don't believe a cop can use that as its hearsay. How many dudes use girls as references that they've never actually seen?
    “how many men use girl references that they never actually Seen? “

I get 2 guys a week minimal lol
    Sneaky bastards
    I had a guy earlier this week try to use me as a reference.....to see me! Hahaha

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Lol love it!! As expected LMCC... “you are what you eat”.
    Last edited by Peter Gozinya; 10-13-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya View Post
    . I asked a newbie for references………and of course that did not go well lol. What do you all think?
    I think you just answered your own question Bro. That probably won’t go well as that is a one way street, so to speak. Personally, I think it’s a great idea but if they are truly a newbie, you cannot get blood out of a turnip. So some guy(s) have got to be willing to TOFTT.

+1 Stok
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    This is subjective. I have several "regular friends" who are willing to answer questions and set your mind at ease. Lots may not want to..its a hard question for a girl to ask in this hobby world. Give her a try Pete and you be her reference. 😉 We all need or needed newbie friendly. 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    We all need or needed newbie friendly. 
    You are so right CP!! That’s why I take the time to help them like Dr. Grey took time to help Ol’ Doc.

+1 CP

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Kisses Doc. We were all new once. I love newbies..so scared, yet eager and innocently naive. But then again, I do have a power thing..love to suck the power right out of y'all 😁👄💦💦

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya View Post
    Lol love it!! As expected LMCC... “you are what you eat”.

👏🏻👏🏻 Touché 👏🏻👏🏻

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast