Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: !!!!sexy latina!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    Welcome sexy, have a good time here
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Massages available as well

I am an athletic curvy Latina beauty something that you are missing in your life right now. Don’t feel intimidated I will assure our time together will be nothing but relaxing and special. I am a mature woman that knows how to please and enjoys getting pleased also. Let’s have an amazing time together. A date with me will also include an upscale private location for your privacy and my safety. Our date will always be unrushed. What are you waiting for ? Talk to you soon.

Yours,
    Maria Lopez

You're only allowed one welcome ad hun.....
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Correct, ONE regional WW introduction ONLY, so I have MERGED the current and prior threads. ONE national announcement also allowed.

Welcome to the wickedry, lass! Please read ALL of the instructional threads stickied at the beginning of this forum for site rules, posting guidelines, and the verification procedure. Thanks.

Irish luck in lust! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi baby! Welcome and glad to see you made it here. I will vouch for you for verification.

Your in call is very nice and so are you. Wonderful to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Datemarialopez View Post
    I am an athletic curvy Latina beauty something that you are missing in your life right now. Don’t feel intimidated I will assure our time together will be nothing but relaxing and special. I am a mature woman that knows how to please and enjoys getting pleased also. Let’s have an amazing time together. A date with me will also include an upscale private location for your privacy and my safety. Our date will always be unrushed. What are you waiting for ? Talk to you soon.

Yours,
    Maria Lopez

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    misfire.

A'Man

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    welcome, lil mama! love the lingerie, hella sexy. be safe and have fun, cutie! xoxo
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2