Thread: Strip club etiquette?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Strip club etiquette?

Hey guys and girls of OH2,

I have a question regarding the strip clubs here in San Antonio. First off, I’m from Houston and let’s just say the strip club life is a bit different there. I had a few go to spots where not only were the girls fully nude, but just about anything was on the “menu” if you wanted to spend a little extra. Now I had been told that this is not the case in San Antonio so I’ve honestly avoided strip clubs. I just don’t see the point to go watch girls dancing in basically a bikini (no disrespect to any strippers out there!). Anyways, I bit the bullet on Sunday night and went to the Palace with a couple of buddies. Long story short, the girls were beautiful! I had been told that you can’t really touch or anything like that there so I didn’t really plan to pay for any lap dances. I would just spend my $ on the stage. Anyways, a buddy of mine bought me a private dance and I went into a somewhat private area with this Latina (super hottie). She told me that I had her for 3 songs so I got comfortable. She was dancing on me and I just kept my hands on the sides to not get in trouble lol well things heated up and next thing I know, she had her ass on my face and was moving it around. I wasn’t sure if this was a “test” so I asked her what’s off limits and she told me to do what felt right (or something along those lines). If you haven’t gotten my drift yet, I ended up Daty/Dato from the back while she slid up and down. So my long winded question is, is this typically how the strip clubs work in San Antonio as well? Even though the girls are not nude. Or was this just simply the luck of the draw? Or maybe my buddy paid more than I thought he did lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Honestly Wherever I go if I’m feeling in the mood and they ask me for a dance my go to “I do more than just dances” if they’re ok with that then we can discuss. If not, no harm done. But coming from corpus it’s pretty much the same. Depends on the girl also cause a few in corpus don’t allow any touching. And others grab my hands and rub their body with them.