Thread: LATEST GOSSIP...

the GODDESS! Companion caroline's Avatar
    I'm going to put this thread right here in the Main Discussion so everyone can read!!!

I heard there's 2 recent rumors that's going on about MOI:
    1. I OUTED a Moderator (guess who started that one)
    2. I'm LE? or work w/ LE (WTF ever!)
    3. NONE of the above is true.

To all the HATERS and obsessed LUNATIC DERANGED STALKERS (esp. the one who calls himself LonesomeDove along w/ a hundred different handles on different boards - and STOP GETTING on my website already UGLY FREAK!) that's ok, I have multi handles too... and for the rest who's trying so HARD to ruin me: just STFU already. Blah blah blah blah...

Wait, lemme do reverse psychology already since I'm the master at that... Can you guys PLEASE stop making fun of me, talking about me, bc it really hurts my feelings. It's also starting to hurt my biz. It's hurting my biz so much I'm not making any money. From now on, I'll just kiss your ass so I can do well in this biz. OK? OK! .............F!'g CHUMP!

What's also funny is when clients say "yeah, I read your posts on (that loser board w/ St. Chris, some bone dude and and Becky ...wait, they OUTED your names I heard on the leak site.. that sucks! you guys still believe in that "everyone gets a clean slate" bullshit?!) and they still schedule w/ me!

Have a nice day. :p

p.s.

To my ATF's/honeys.. all the bad ass providers who got this, and everyone who made me LMFAO... HI GUYS!
    Last edited by caroline; 12-01-2011 at 02:46 AM.