Thread: Hot, Horny & XXXplicit Sexy New Girl from Dallas

Still Looking Around Companion Maria of DFW's Avatar

Thumbs down

Hi, I'm Maria of DFW. I pride myself in always being the best in who I am and what I do.
    I am easy going and happy. I love to keep myself pampered.
    *Showered *Hair Always Beautiful
    *Shaved *Nails Manicured
    *Smelling of my favorite perfume *Feet Pedicured
    I love to look my best and dress up for any occasion. I always want to look and feel sexy. I'm sweet and sassy and full of surprises!
    I do not smoke or do drugs. I enjoy an occasional drink and wine is my preference.

I am very open and approachable. I love meeting new people and getting to know everything about them. I am very interested
    in what you have to say. I love when you can teach me something new. That always excites me.

I have worked in the corporate world, so I know what it means to keep appointments and be dependable. I know your time is valuable as well as mine.

Your happiness is a turn on to me. I really enjoy what I do and will dedicate all my attention towards you. I really enjoy the touch and feel of
    a clean, great smelling man. Soft, sensual touch is the easiest way to get my juices flowing. I really like sex and it shows in my private
    encounters.

Besos,
    Maria of DFW
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (25.7 KB, 79 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (31.0 KB, 81 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (22.5 KB, 77 views)
    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway. ~Rob Thomas, "3 A.M."

Still Looking Around Companion Maria of DFW's Avatar
    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway. ~Rob Thomas, "3 A.M."