Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ladies what type of body type do you desire...😊..in a hobbyist?

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!

Ladies what type of body type do you desire...😊..in a hobbyist?

Please ...😄

Play along.

I will show my All time favorite..

I wish I had a nude photo of my 2nd ex..husband.
    Mmmmmm
    I married him strictly for sex..

😎
    He was a hobbyist too.

And no this is not an I'm hungry for husband number 6 thread
    I've decided to give my life to Science after my human life invested in Sologamy.

This may be moved to Secure Coed Mods..Please once I add photos..

😎i promise nothing to break guide line rules.

I'm just having fun.

So All time FAVORITE HOBBYIST BODY TYPE PHOTOS..please is on..

Then I'm hoping to share Style...

The outside & the inside

- - - Updated - - -

And do you prefer Geek Dresser..or GQ?
    Or gymrat jock?

And this WILL help the hobbyist out more that is seeking a lady that might just be super into who he is ..��..
    When there's mutualchemistry it's magic��.
    And some ladies do like Big Chubby..some like tall and slim..some like Football player thighs with shaved balls and large shoulders?

We are all unique

A.) Mountain cave man..& super hairy chest☺
    B.) Tall Swimmer or Tennis Body with super long legs and arms Tall.
    C.) Short and muscular slightly chubby
    D.) Average Ken Doll
    E.) ..oh nvm..��

Verified Companion Companion Karlie Raines's Avatar
    DEFINITELY A!!! I love a hairy chest lol
    http://preferred411.com/P112285

karlierainesbabe@gmail.com

Special Rates for P411 Members who book through P411!

I'm not going to lie, it's just something about a man that is solid and has muscles. Something about when a man can just lift you up or just toss u if they get a little excited. j z I'm that "above average woman" lol says the doctors my whole life (when it comes to that percentile growth chart). 🙄. In a NUTSHELL I Need to know that he can handle me without me having to say shit lol... and then if I'm riding I need to know that I'm not going hurt the man!! 😄😄😅
    I don't need the negative look like Arnold Schwarzenegger but I like a good salad Idris Elba or a Gerard Butler or Jason Stamos.. what can I say we all like what we like!
    Mixxedchick22

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's all well and good and realize this is directed at the ladies but, just for shit and giggles, what are y'alls thoughts on:

Balding
    Belly [hairy]
    Man boobs [also hairy]
    No butt [for the perfect sagging jeans, and, surprisingly enough, also hairy]

Mods, please remove if I accidentally outed anyone.

... but I love a good DAD BOD or a tall firm Paul Bunyan looking type. But of all them THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT A mam with a BEARD!!

DEFINITELY A!!! I love a hairy chest lol

Interesting Karlie!!

( I've known guys that are actually shy about their hairy chest. Seriously some even go to the extreme of waxing..bodybuilders..ect.
    I think this might help boost the confidence in some hairy chests out there!
    I agree Hairy Chests feel so good when your nipples are rubbing up against and ��
    And some women might not like it☺

��. In a NUTSHELL I Need to know that he can handle me without me having to say shit lol... and then if I'm riding I need to know that I'm not going hurt the man!! ������
    I don't need the negative look like Arnold Schwarzenegger but I like a good salad Idris Elba or a Gerard Butler or Jason Stamos.. what can I say we all like what we like!
    Mixxedchick22

I hear ya sister...like the guy from Aqua Man...or the ROCK������

You don't look big to me btw..��Smokin��

Today, 01:59 PM #6
    Verified Hobbyist
    BCD
    That's all well and good and realize this is directed at the ladies but, just for shit and giggles, what are y'alls thoughts on:

Balding
    Belly [hairy]
    Man boobs [also hairy]
    No butt [for the perfect sagging jeans, and, surprisingly enough, also hairy]

Oh...I will answer...your question from my perspective I do not..know how other ladies may feel so I hope they chime in..☺

Balding....Huge Turn on....in my entire sex life and 3 marriages all Men where bald.��..or balding
    They had crazy sex drive....
    Belly..the belly is fine with me but then I have to be super slim..size 2-4 to make it work.
    2 bellys slapping huge turn off..just keeping it real.
    So my perfect partner ( that does not exsist����)
    Would have to take turns with me on who gets to pig out each month.
    ��
    ��
    No Butt.. I prefer a butt..to pinch, rub, lick, squeeze, munch on..and rim but not that important flat added are not a mood killer I had a lover ( not a hobbyist ) 4 3 years with a semi flat ass..( his beaitiful soul , personality cock and filthy mind made up for his flat ass..God I wish GOD had not taken him so soon����)
    He was my favorite naughty friend..��its been years since he left.
    Assholes can be waxed and hairless..��
    It would be my pleasure in offering tips on that if you do not want hair there.
    If you like hair there then that's not a total mood killer just not as much fun. Similar to Men that prefer hairless vaginas as opposed to bush or hair.

Mods, please remove if I accidently outed anyone too��
    Mods, please remove if I accidentally outed anyone.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

The Lumberjack Paul B look does nothing for me.
    I would prefer a shorter guy��

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    I don’t have a specific type. I’m more into an easy going personality, good communication and a good sense of humor. I’m not picky and muscles are not a must. As long as you can hold a good convo and you can make me laugh we will have lots of FUN!

I love making true connections and long lasting friendships.

Drama or a bad attitude is what would make me not want to see you.
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

I don’t have a specific type. I’m more into an easy going personality, good communication and a good sense of humor. I’m not picky and muscles are not a must. As long as you can hold a good convo and you can make me laugh we will have lots of FUN!

I love making true connections and long lasting friendships.

Drama or a bad attitude is what would make me not want to see you.

Kudos!!
    Me too..

So Latin_Doll...i do understand.
    However, let's say there where 4 guys with exactly the same personality same heart , same everything mentally..but all had different physics..
    Which do you feel you would be more interested in seeing and last but not least same income..��
    A.) Football Player Physique..hairy or no hairy chest
    B.) Swimmer physique
    C.) Mountain Man with Beard
    D.) Basketball Slender Tall
    E.) Big Poppy Chubby Santa physique
    F.) Short athletic
    G.) Average or Ken Doll
    H.) I don't care Nicole blind fold me I really don't care he could be shorter than me bigger fatter..or whatever the sex will always be magic because I'm in the room..and that's enough for me i really don't care

��I have had a few cock tails

��

I like all types too but fuck..
    I'm like a kid in a candy store stupid over football player thighs..i will lick..lickety lick like a damn puppy excited happy😀

Skinny long legged MEN are also hot AF..
    But speaking in Preference here☺

This is something I am DEAD CERTAIN OF - I am a SAPIOSEXUAL and I LOVE men with GRAY HAIR and mischievous SMILE.

I do not care what type of body type a man has. He can be tight, toned and fit or have a fat, hairy Dad bod. It makes no difference to me. I don't care if he is short or tall, has a big dick or a small one (as long as that tongue is working). He can be black, white, Hispanic, or Asian. He can have man boobs, or stretch marks, six pack, tattoos, missing a limb, or even an extra toe. None of that matters to me.

But when a man is straight up INTELLIGENT, it drives me crazy. I have had some of the biggest crushes on my teachers, bosses, and professors. I used to listen to recorded lectures from a psych professor and just rub my pussy cause his voice and his intelligence was such a TURN ON. When a man can tell me something that I can learn from, something that can blow my mind, I am hypnotized. And the only thing that puts the icing on the cake is when he can do it with a mischievous SMILE. Just thinking about it gets my kitty warmed up.

There are some older men here with gray hair on these boards that are the total package.

The only thing I don't like - I do not care for young men with baby faces. If he looks like someone I could babysit, then it's a total turn off.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    You really want me to show ya?

Today, 07:23 PM #13
    Verified Companion
    Companion
    chloevankatie's Avatar Join Date
    Dec 2018
    This is something I am DEAD CERTAIN OF - I am a SAPIOSEXUAL and I LOVE men with GRAY HAIR and mischievous SMILE.

I do not care what type of body type a man has. He can be tight, toned and fit or have a fat, hairy Dad bod. It makes no difference to me. I don't care if he is short or tall, has a big dick or a small one (as long as that tongue is working). He can be black, white, Hispanic, or Asian. He can have man boobs, or stretch marks, six pack, tattoos, missing a limb, or even an extra toe. None of that matters to me.

But when a man is straight up INTELLIGENT, it drives me crazy. I have had some of the biggest crushes on my teachers, bosses, and professors. I used to listen to recorded lectures from a psych professor and just rub my pussy cause his voice and his intelligence was such a TURN ON. When a man can tell me something that I can learn from, something that can blow my mind, I am hypnotized. And the only thing that puts the icing on the cake is when he can do it with a mischievous SMILE. Just thinking about it gets my kitty warmed up.

There are some older men here with gray hair on these boards that are the total package.

The only thing I don't like - I do not care for young men with baby faces. If he looks like someone I could babysit, then it's a total turn off.

That's Hott..��
    Bad girl..☺
    Mmmm..i bet you where a teacher's pet
    .������

I loved that too intact I had a DOM who loved teaching me things...years ago..seems like another lifetime..but he was bald no gray��

You really want me to show ya?
    Fuck yes!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Typo..with the above post I copied and pasted too much sorry about that..
    Not trying to do anything eeerie..or weird
    ����

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast