"Apres Vous...slightly more than most but so worth the difference!"

~ VIP Naughty Natalie ~

#561.393.8780 or 1.877.230.8900

"Meet Me In:"

Santa Barbara: Wed. August 4, 5 & 6th

Hair Color - Brown

Eyes Color - Brown

Implants - Yes (so natural you can’t tell!)

I love - To be around goodness because its contagious.

Sensitive spot - Contributing in any way with charities organizations involved with children & animals.

Girlfriend material - Absolutely!

Smoker - No but I don’t mind a good cigar once in a while.

Tattoos/Piercing - A small one on my low back.

Favorite drink - A nice Bordeaux in moderation with great appreciation.

Hobbies - Reading (anything inspirational), theater (watching old classics), shooting targets (anything who required precision), play chess, love to fly & want to get my pilot license (in a process to start flying lessons, yeah!!!), practice heated yoga.

What you will like - Friendliness, good energy, great sense of humor defines me.

A little about me - I was born in France (Paris) to be exact & one day decided to moved to the US. I left behind all I had, knew and traded a comfortable existence for total uncertainty. I enjoy my life here very much but miss Europe so I go back to visit often. I love to travel the world, learn, discover and be touch by other cultures, religions & philosophies. My game is to get out of my comfort zone & daily routine as much as I can. It makes me strong, keeps me awake & aware. I have great respect for life because each day gives me an opportunity to be touch by little miracles.

Spoil me - If you have access to a plane, lets fly away! With my favorite perfume from “Jo Malone” (blue Agava & cacao) Sacks Avenue, Bloomingdale's. Gifts certificate from Tiffany’s, “La Perla” lingerie store and gummy bears.

Favorite quote - My favorite place to go is where I’ve never been before.

1 hour $375.00

2 hours $650.00

www.apresvous.com

#561.393.8780 or 1.877.230.8900

*Dinner & Travel Packages Available*

http://www.apresvous.com/Natalie/images/1_jpg.jpg

http://www.apresvous.com/Natalie/images/2_jpg.jpg