Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladies that have websites and men that view them.

Ladies that have websites and men that view them.

I’ve always wondered if it was beneficial having a website. I just redesigned mine. I get about 4-500 page views a day according to my analytics app for Squarespace (the website builder I use). My question is, for the ladies, how has having a website impacted your business? For the gentlemen, what draws your eye on a website? Do you like reading the “about me” sections? Do you pay attention to everything on the website or are you just there for more photos? I’d like to know.
    My website is www.thevipchanel.net

Honestly Beautiful. When I look at a website I look at the pictures first then I DO read the about me section. Then finally the cost.
    I do take the time to read everything cause to me it’s only curtesy if you took the time to build it. But I do look at the pictures first.

Quote Originally Posted by DaChef69 View Post
    Honestly Beautiful. When I look at a website I look at the pictures first then I DO read the about me section. Then finally the cost.
    I do take the time to read everything cause to me it’s only curtesy if you took the time to build it. But I do look at the pictures first.
    Thanks for your input!
    Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    A website is nearly as good as an ad and a presence on the boards. I believe it is becoming more critical since you're avenues of advertising are shrinking.
    Of course I look at photos. I also read the bio. They both tell me something about you. Photos that are playful and flirty will get my attention quicker than more serious or even glamorous photos. A description that seems honest about who you are helps me make a decision about whether I think we might be compatible.
    By having a website of your own you have more autonomy. As long as you are willing to put in a few hours a month keeping it relevant and updated it can only help you.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

I love having a website with all the info a Gent needs to know to book time with me.

I have also found that it is a simple and quick way to stop the incessant questions from those that are only out to take my time without paying.

Whether they call, text, email, PM, or DM ..... I just send http://KrystalRoseBBW.biz and tell them to contact again after all of their questions have been answered there. :)

It it always so refreshing when the True Gentleman has already read and understood the info and follows my instructions on how I prefer to be contacted.

THOSE Gents get treated ESPECIALLY well by me!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CP, don't have any opinions on websites but you should be writing taglines for buzzfeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    CP, don't have any opinions on websites but you should be writing taglines for buzzfeed.
    Why thank you! Im sure you would enjoy the blog portion of my website once I’ve begun. You should subscribe for updates.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh one suggestion is fix the donation to reflect what you're currently charging! Over and over you'll see that they'll have it on their own website way over what they've been charging in real time on the boards via reviews or their own posting..... why i don't know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdb77 View Post
    Oh one suggestion is fix the donation to reflect what you're currently charging! Over and over you'll see that they'll have it on their own website way over what they've been charging in real time on the boards via reviews or their own posting..... why i don't know.
    I concur. Everything needs to be synchronized. Also have RECENT pics that show you current body type and hair style.

Verified Companion Companion Nicole Cox of Dallas's Avatar
    I personally believe that a website is a must have. I think it poorly put together website is as bad if not worse than no upset at all though. It's your space to express yourself the way you desire without all the constraints the restrictions you have when you advertise via somebody else's website.
    "Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing"
    $350/hr, $500/90min, $600/2hr, COUPLES $600/hr
    Newbie Friendly ❤ Couple Friendly ❤ Doubles Available

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Cox of Dallas View Post
    I personally believe that a website is a must have. I think it poorly put together website is as bad if not worse than no upset at all though. It's your space to express yourself the way you desire without all the constraints the restrictions you have when you advertise via somebody else's website.
    Exactly!
    And yes, keep it updated, pictures and rates current and consistent. You have an excellent site Nicole.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Companion Companion Nicole Cox of Dallas's Avatar
    Thank you it's always a work in progress.
    "Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing"
    $350/hr, $500/90min, $600/2hr, COUPLES $600/hr
    Newbie Friendly ❤ Couple Friendly ❤ Doubles Available

i appreciate the websites. I look at the pictures then the about me, then the rates.
    if I like what i see then I check out the about me to see if we would get along. after that i check out the rates to see if they have an incall i can drive to within a reasonable amount of time.
    I have come across many girls in the past that I had no idea where their incall was until i looked at their website.

Interesting points.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I appreciate it when a woman takes the time to create and maintain a quality web site. It tells me that she is serious about her business and that she will probably put just as much care into pleasing me. Like others here, I too look at the pictures, read the bios and check out rates. It’s a valuable screening tool.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast