Thread: Best Areas To Host When In OKC ??

Best Areas To Host When In OKC ??

....and go......?
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    There was once a Sticky on Eccie with the Intel....

BUTT>>>>. If you were to ask me, I would have to say THE PONDEROSA!!! < Wicked Grin>

YOUR ASS IS CALLING MY NAME!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    ....and go......?
    The stickie Redd was referring to listed 4 main areas ladies booked their hotels in when visiting OKC. Thesecwere:

1 I40 and Meridian, lots of hotels along Meridian to cater to the Airport traffic.

2. NW Expressway Hotels are not clustered as tightly but cover a wide range of the usual brands. A more central location.

3, Quail Springs mall area, Northern OKC. Again a cluster of hotel brands ranging from 3 to 5 star.

4. Brick town area. Only drawback here is your clients will probably have to pay to park.

Hope that answers the questions and look forward to you visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by redleg505 View Post
    The stickie Redd was referring to listed 4 main areas ladies booked their hotels in when visiting OKC. Thesecwere:

1 I40 and Meridian, lots of hotels along Meridian to cater to the Airport traffic.

2. NW Expressway Hotels are not clustered as tightly but cover a wide range of the usual brands. A more central location.

3, Quail Springs mall area, Northern OKC. Again a cluster of hotel brands ranging from 3 to 5 star.

4. Brick town area. Only drawback here is your clients will probably have to pay to park.

Thanks yall.....
    Could have totally put this without seeming to be addicted to eccie. lol both of you mentioned it. Its like kicking a dead horse. Aspd didnt get back up. Eccie isnt either. This is the new eccie. Help the migration.

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    "Here's a standard blurb we have for the OKC area.

Along I-35 from SE 89 to SE 15 are budget hotels and lean toward blue collar workers (ie. construction workers) These hotels are also known to be havens for....well, you know.

Meridian and I-40 is just north of the airport and is the predominate Hotel row in the city. Business people galore and it is about 5 miles from "Bricktown" the entertainment district of OKC and the Basketball arena. Budget hotels and 4 stars can be found here as well as lots of restaurants and is reasonably pedestrian friendly. Stay south of I-40 but north of the airport hotel. North of I-40 is near strip clubs and LE watched. The airport hotel is isolated and has nothing nearby it.

Bricktown and Downtown: New Upscale hotels and classic remodeled historic hotels. Parking sucks but walking friendly and the nightclubs rock! If in Bricktown, you must walk the canal. The Land Rush Monument on the south end has blown away every visitor I have taken there. It is a must see. FYI, the Bricktown Hotel is at a truck stop and not in Bricktown and is a sucker buy for travelers that think they are getting a bargain in Bricktown.

NW Expressway had the Marriott, but its been converted to The Tower. There are various other upper end and luxury hotels with nearby shopping mall but is spread out. Parking friendly and 5 to 7 miles from downtown but car transportation is a must.

Quail Springs/Edmond Area. North side of town. Various Nice hotels, nearby shopping mall. Spread out but is Parking friendly and is considered a wealthier side of town. 10 miles from Bricktown.

122nd and I-35. Where the Turnpike to Tulsa and I-35 meet. Handful of low, low'ish hotels located here. Four truckstops and is 9 miles from Bricktown. Good news is: you can be in Tulsa in an Hour and Fifteen minutes if the mood hits or in downtown OKC in 15."

St. Searcher

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Thanks yall.....
    Could have totally put this without seeming to be addicted to eccie. lol both of you mentioned it. Its like kicking a dead horse. Aspd didnt get back up. Eccie isnt either. This is the new eccie. Help the migration.
    My ONLY addiction at the moment is YOUR ASS!!!!! It is Calling MY NAME!!!!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Following this thread!!! Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "4. Brick town area. Only drawback here is your clients will probably have to pay to park"
    Just an FYI, a couple of new 4* hotels just opened, with plenty of free parking, on the EAST END just past the bridge to RiverSport complex; and for now much better rates!

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    Wow....this is pretty thorough. :)

Quote Originally Posted by redleg505 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post
    "Here's a standard blurb we have for the OKC area.

Along I-35 from SE 89 to SE 15 are budget hotels and lean toward blue collar workers (ie. construction workers) These hotels are also known to be havens for....well, you know.

Meridian and I-40 is just north of the airport and is the predominate Hotel row in the city. Business people galore and it is about 5 miles from "Bricktown" the entertainment district of OKC and the Basketball arena. Budget hotels and 4 stars can be found here as well as lots of restaurants and is reasonably pedestrian friendly. Stay south of I-40 but north of the airport hotel. North of I-40 is near strip clubs and LE watched. The airport hotel is isolated and has nothing nearby it.

Bricktown and Downtown: New Upscale hotels and classic remodeled historic hotels. Parking sucks but walking friendly and the nightclubs rock! If in Bricktown, you must walk the canal. The Land Rush Monument on the south end has blown away every visitor I have taken there. It is a must see. FYI, the Bricktown Hotel is at a truck stop and not in Bricktown and is a sucker buy for travelers that think they are getting a bargain in Bricktown.

NW Expressway had the Marriott, but its been converted to The Tower. There are various other upper end and luxury hotels with nearby shopping mall but is spread out. Parking friendly and 5 to 7 miles from downtown but car transportation is a must.

Quail Springs/Edmond Area. North side of town. Various Nice hotels, nearby shopping mall. Spread out but is Parking friendly and is considered a wealthier side of town. 10 miles from Bricktown.

122nd and I-35. Where the Turnpike to Tulsa and I-35 meet. Handful of low, low'ish hotels located here. Four truckstops and is 9 miles from Bricktown. Good news is: you can be in Tulsa in an Hour and Fifteen minutes if the mood hits or in downtown OKC in 15."

St. Searcher

Thanks yall. Im trying to look on the map now and decide where ill be. Coming down fri and sat and again in nov. See yall soonol ol

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    I personally always liked hosting in Quail Springs or Edmond area
    Always felt safe, and free to move about.
    And ironically people who feel safe, in a safe community tend to safely mind their own business.

For me the distance from the metro’S center was not a problem, and my flow was quite nice when I had my
    Private hosting place but from what I’ve picked up from others they didn’t do so well in the same area

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

I'm thinking about going near Route 66 and Will Rogers turnpike.

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682