Thread: Review: AC flash from the past. Fran is in town from Arizona

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    Date: 07/16/2010
    Provider: Fran from AC past
    Phone: 520-686-2219
    “Will you still love me when I’m 64.”
    Would be better to meet her at the AC, But willing to take calls.
    In town till about Aug. 8th.
    City: Rochester
    State: New York
    Address: Started near down town, then to the east side, ended at the west side. Rochester
    Appointment Type: Incall, I paid for room. but it was in her name.
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, FFCIM
    Session Length: lost track many hours. Willing to do 1 hour for others
    Fee: .80 YMMV. I would think $ for hour. Not GFE
    Hair Length and Color: Fran has dark brown hair. But it is now blond, recent color change no roots showing. Or to say not that I could see in the light of a bar room. Past shoulders in length.
    Smoking Status: Smoker. But as I am a smoker I can not tell you if you could tell.
    Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian, whatever I forget.
    Physical Description: She is not a spring chicken. But still has easy to look at face and a nice smile. Eyes are a bright gray/green. But she was wearing colored contacts. I think they are blue. Really can’t remember what color they are. Was wearing a spring dress with no bra. That let you know that the B’s are now almost C’s. And gravity free. Far from BBW, but packing extra weight on her 5’ 4” frame. What do I care was out with an old friend for fun. And I am packing much more than her. So what does it matter, it didn’t to me. And she looked good for age. Healthy, and clean. Can’t ask to much from a fun to be with gal, that been around the block and has it memorized.

The Rest of the Story: Started night at the Barrel. The dancer that I am friends with not there anymore. But will be back after her first kid gets out of the oven. But went to check out two others I have an eye for. One on the 5 to 9, other on the 9 till close. After talking to both, and watching them dance, went to the AC for some coffee. And that’s when I ran into Fran. A old gal from a better day long gone at the AC.

She was having a cola and me with my coffee. We talked about things to catch up from the last time I saw her. I did a bit of groping to check how firm. Ok a bit over ripe, But then so am I. And she is fun to be with. As she is bi asked if she wanted to go back to the barrel. And so we tried to talk other guys into going with us. But no luck, so off we go without any others in tow.

When we got to the Barrel the gay barmaid that is a buddy of mine, as we have had many of the same girls. Well Fran was another we both had a past with. So after the first round of drinks and food, I did not have to buy another drink. We went up a few times to give the dancers dollars. Fran would give up the dollar to easy. So I drop one down the front of her dress. But with no bra it went to far down. The dancer on stage at the time said no problem, I can get it. She went for it with a smile. And she put a big smile on Fran.

And after the barmaid and Fran exchanged phone numbers off we went to the west side to find a room.

When we got to the hotel I gave Fran the cash for the room. And she got it in her name. In we go locking the door. Turn on the TV, do not know what was on. For off to take a shower together. When both almost clean, She get to her knees for the first BBBJ. Oh yes she still knows how. Like riding a bike, She never forgot how. Then we went back to cleaning. Then dry each other off. And off to bed we go. After some hugging and kissing she goes back for more BBBJ. Things where going well, so out with the cover for some cowgirl. Then after some of that she laid back on the bed. She was stroking it as I pulled and pushed with her legs to get the bed a shaken for some strange position slamming. Then on for some mish. After getting the bed rocking again. We stopped she took off the cover for a BBBJ that was more like face fucking. After I came she went for a drink of water to wash it down. And I was clean, she got it all.

As we sat in the bed her phone rang. She answered and handed me the phone. It was the barmaid. She wanted to come over. I tried to talk her in to a threesome. But would not go for it. Darn I will get her yet, but not today. She wanted some of Fran. To talk, ya that it to talk with out me around. And was asking if ok. Well the room is in her name come on over. And after barmaid showed up it was time for me to go. Darn.
    Recommendation: Yes, but you got to like older and nonGFE
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Kewl!

Good to see some activity hereabouts.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!