Thread: Still not verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Still not verified

I have had a couple providers say they verified me, last one being middle of last week yet I am still not a verified member. Been on here a while and it’s ridiculous how difficult it is to get verified unless your a provider. Can someone please see my review and verify me? Would love it if i did not have such a difficult time getting verified so my appointments will be easier.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Did you follow the directions?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravotheking View Post
    I have had a couple providers say they verified me, last one being middle of last week yet I am still not a verified member. Been on here a while and it’s ridiculous how difficult it is to get verified unless your a provider. Can someone please see my review and verify me? Would love it if i did not have such a difficult time getting verified so my appointments will be easier.
    I've sent in four vouches in the last two weeks and have not heard anything back like I normally do. I do know fancy has limited availability and ck gets busy as well. I imagine with eccie going to shit and everyone jumping on board here there are a bunch of things happening behind the scenes that all the mods are busy working on so it may take a bit longer than normal.

As for being verified all that means here on oh2 is that you have been granted bcd access to certain private forums that you otherwise would not have access to it is a verification for oh2 only not the ladies. It does not mean that screening/verification will not still be required with each lady you intend to meet and by having that status it does not mean you are exempt from having to screen. It is a way for the board to control who has access and where and to keep trolls, mandles, dangerous people etc at bay. The ladies who vouch for you are only helping you get your verified status. Their names will still be asked for and they will still be contacted by future dates so they can be asked personally how you are and act during a private date.
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Retired Companion
    Thanks Britt. Yes, it has been overwhelming with the E going the way it did. Lots of folks wanting to join. Your patience is always appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have not been verified as well. It seems as though you are treated as a newbie to some without being verified. Plus it would be nice to see BCD on the reviews when trying to select who to see next.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravotheking View Post
    Have the provider cc you on their pm to ck1942. That way you are sure that it was done. Once done give ck a week before you reach out to him re verified status

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you gentlemen follow these instructions?? Did the ladies you see follow them? Are they verified?

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...and-Companions
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Did you gentlemen follow these instructions?? Did the ladies you see follow them? Are they verified?

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...and-Companions
    I'm verified and still waiting to hear back for vouches sent and I follow directions. Seems things are just backed up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey Ms. Britt, did you also try CK1942A? I know Admin was having some issues with the other handle.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Ck1942A doesnt allow me to send private messages.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea, i have me too, providers sent vouches n cc'd to ck to ck but no reply or action. Is there someone else other than ck since it seems that he might be overwhelmed?
    Then again i do see new providers registering after me getting verified... what gives?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I feel you pain Bravotheking. I give up trying to get verified on this site as well. I wish Eccie would sort itself out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They might just be a bit busy just have to wait this out