Thread: My pix are up! But where?

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

My pix are up! But where?

Where can someone find them? It looks like there a many different ways to get to them. Could someone make a list?

How do lurkers browse i guess. We they know nothing.

For me this site is all over the place. Its hard to navigate. I will keep trying

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree babe. I'm used to the old site and finding my way around this one seems complicated. But I'm technologically challenged. We'll figure it out soon and this site offers things that the old site no longer will. As for your pictures, I found them in two places (there's probably more). 1) I clicked your name and chose your profile. On your profile I scrolled down to your album. 2) If I choose gallery and then Kansas City I find albums of all the Kansas City girls.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleoninrags View Post
    I agree babe. I'm used to the old site and finding my way around this one seems complicated. But I'm technologically challenged. We'll figure it out soon and this site offers things that the old site no longer will. As for your pictures, I found them in two places (there's probably more). 1) I clicked your name and chose your profile. On your profile I scrolled down to your album. 2) If I choose gallery and then Kansas City I find albums of all the Kansas City girls.
    You right on with info. I like the site just have to get accustom to the various places to click on. There is a lot of interesting areas on the national scene. Gallery is loaded with beautiful providers, then you can click on each one to learn more about them. Just wish I was able to use their services frequently.