Date of Visit: 09/26/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: (972) 241-2999
    Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: none
    City, State: dallas, tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: hugs, kisses, table shower, nuru slides, fbsm, hj, bbbj, titty sucking groping licking, dt, daty, fiv, fs, cg, acg, possibly more ... was a blur
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: long, reddish orangish w/dark roots
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: korean? thai?
    Companion Description: short like 5'2" or so, beautiful face, big eyes, seems to have decent teeth, thin but curvy & not code for fat ... she is not fat @ all, b or c mm breasts & on her since she's so petite they're like large C's, thin waste, nice ass (better than the asian norm), light tone skin but not to light,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSOLUTELY

Public comments:
    2nd time w/scarlett. first time made me unsure if i'd go see her or return to blue again @ al. have been a number of times over past year or so & never returned to see any provider there a second time. her pussy was so loose the first time & she had me so lubed up that i couldn't orgasm. tho it was a pretty good session anyway.

wow, this time her pussy had either gotten rest or she had figured out some muscle exercises to get it tight. wow. holy fuck. i have a large dick (XL magnums are snug kind of big) & first time she was too loose ... so i didn't expect a different result ... but had to try & boy am i glad i did.

see private comments for more ...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No Doubt about it

Scarlet is a well trained provider, eager to please and submissive. If she would provide greek ( which she definitely does not) she would be perfect. Great BBBJ and a wonderful fuck