Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A New Treat that you want to Meet!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dick Goesinya's Avatar
    Welcome Lexi. You are gorgeous.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Did they cc you and ck1942 on the pm to him. If so reach out to him for assistance
    Quote Originally Posted by circare View Post
    From the link below, you need to be verified to post ADs. Good luck being verified! I had two established (verified) providers vouch for me and nothing happened :(
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...er-day-please!

Verified Companion Companion SensualQueen's Avatar
    Welcommeee
    inCalls & OutCalls
    Only a Private message away

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexii Dallas View Post
    Thanks all and do anyone know when I can post an ad or how that works?
    Do not know what verified members you have engaged with to this point, but you need to ask a couple to "verify" you with the mods, sweetie.
    Now I am not telling you how to conduct your affairs, strictly your business and choice, but many mew providers will, for a short period, offer "vouch and review" specials to "bet the ball rolling You state in your original WW post that you do not offer review specials, which is just fine with me. Just a though sweetie to get the Verification process completed. If you have engaged with a couple of verified members, I suggest you pm them as ask them to send a verifying email to CK

A special is nice to have, but I prefer new ladies make it easy to pass their screening process by accepting P411 verification. That’s more important to me, as well as having the lady send ck1942 the recertification PMs that are required on our behalf every 90 days.

Verified Hobbyist BCD PassionWand's Avatar
    Welcome! Thanks for the straightforward info!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    A special is nice to have, but I prefer new ladies make it easy to pass their screening process by accepting P411 verification. That’s more important to me, as well as having the lady send ck1942 the recertification PMs that are required on our behalf every 90 days.
    No problem with you approach Tinman, and I agree. However many are not members of 411 ( like me). I was merely trying to point out that she needs to see some verified members and make sure that they give her a "vouch" to open up the rest of this site, so she can advertise as she would like, and offering a small discount would attract more interest, thus assisting in getting verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Lexii, I sent you a text message which elicited no response and attempted to send you an email which came back as 'no such address'. I've never contacted you before and certainly can't think of any reason you would have me blocked. Is there a reason I can't contact you?
    Doug

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy5786 View Post
    She s real. Really cute and shy. We had a good time. Review coming soon. She is new so be gentle with her however she takes direction really well. Happy hobbying
    Since you have had the pleasure of this lady's company, why no verification message to open up the site for this lovely creature?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2