Area / Address: Dupont CIrcle - Connecticut Ave
    Appointment Type: In-call
    Provider Category: AMP
    Activities: TS, Body Shampoo, LT massage, HJ, CBJ, CFS
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
    Fee: .70 door + $ for extra curricular activities
    Total Paid: $70
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? No prior history, I got a homerun girl by the luck of the draw
    Hair Color and Length: Long straight Jet Black
    Race: Korean
    Perfume/Fragrance: Natural
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? Back Page – (See recent link)
    Provider`s Body:
    Smoking hot, I mean really smoking hot! (details in comments section)
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Easy to work with, some English skills
    Comments:
    I visit DC at least once a year to visit my family and friends. Use to live and work there 86 – 91 back when it was easy to hook up with hot SW’s for a fair price ($). So I have a history of fun in the Capital city.

Then I moved away and this thing called the internet happened and I joined ASPD. You can even see some of my old reviews preserved on revised ERAPS website. I discovered the “Red Door / Supra Spa / Capital Spa” which was at 1333 Green Ct. NW. Had some really damn great times there. I communicated with long time member any_mouse only to find that things have changed for the worse for Spas in the DC area.

I even found an interesting article on my favorite haunt which filled in the blanks:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/DC...s-46024197.html

Unfortunately with the demise of ASPD and the total lack of support for ERAPS, I was forced to take one for the team as my request for information went unanswered.

I have traveled and know that Craig’s List is extremely unreliable and have had some limited success with backpage.com so I I used it as my resource. Because I didn’t have access to a car and didn’t want to rent one, my preference was to find a spa that was at least close to a Metro line. Two places met my requirements – Sky Spa and Asian Mist Spa.

Oh yeah my hobby checklist was:
    • Close to a Metro stop
    • SPA has to offer a table shower experience
    • Overall costs be under $$
    • Building/location has to be acceptable (secure, clean, comfortable)
    • Girl has to be an “8” or better in my book of looks

Backpage is notorious for using fake pics so I had to be pleased with the attraction factor of the lady or I will walk.
    I discovered that both Sky and Asian Mist were on the same block and very close to the DuPont Circle Metro stop so I could check out two locations at the same time. I really don’t like having appointments during the day but had to do so in order to get away from family on the guise of doing the tourist thing downtown. It was f’n hot and humid so a table shower would be a refreshing way to have some stress relief.

Got on to Connecticut Ave and cased both buildings. Unfortunately, both spas are on the top floors (4th) of their respective buildings. I had a negative vibe on Sky so decided on Asian Mist. There is no elevator and I was tired after spending 3 hours on the mall visiting the museums and such. I had to catch my breath at the top of the stairs and took a few seconds to let my heart rate subside. There was a video camera was present and burglar bars so I felt security would be good. Mamasan opened the door without me ringing the doorbell and wondered why I “no use the bell.” Told her that I was out of breath and needed to relax. BTW – there was no signs visible advertising Asian Mist anywhere so don’t be surprised. Guess they wanted to be low-key. Got the “Have you been here before?” prompt and chose to be honest and say “no” but with the caveat that I have been to other AMP’s and they are now closed. I’m too out of shape to be a cop so I figured they would be at ease with me. No troubles and I was happy to see that the place was clean and everything appeared to be in order. Was led to and able to chose a room at the end of a corridor (1 of at least 4 rooms) with pastel colors and a widescreen mirror opposite a firm bed in a clean room. Temp was OK and took a seat as mamas an went to get a girl for me. The moment of truth, will she be attractive or not? Michelle came in and she was absolutely gorgeous! I got a homerun by the luck of the draw! She was a 9.5 on my 10 scale with the only deduction for a minor flab on the waistline. Beautiful dark brown eyes, about 5’6” tall, HWP – 125lbs and a natural figure with a great smile to boot. Hair was down to her mid back and straight which is a turn on for me. Her English skills were workable but the hotness factor was there. She was sexier than that pics on Backpage ad.

I asked to use the bathroom for a quick leak and returned to my room to disrobe and have a table shower plus body shampoo. Both were acceptable with focus on the nether regions. Michelle even respectfully asked permission to lather up my frank and beans which was very nice. After a rinse and dry it was back to the room for some fun. If you ever get a therapeutic massage that would be a bonus but that was not the case here but having a hot sweet young thing put her hands all over my body will always put a smile on my face.

A passable light touch massage experience then unfolded and I must have been really tired as my flagpole did not give a salute on the flip. So there we are, me bearing all my glory and she in her skimpy hot leggy red dress when how much do you want to spend comes up? Being that this is my first time at this place and coming from Texas where things are cheaper I low balled a 60 dollar figure thinking this would get me a ++ experience. She seemed to be a little dismayed and through hand signs indicated that for 60 it would be a + level of service. I didn’t initially grasp the cue but through more hand signals figured that a ++ would be 8 fingers (80 bucks) so I agreed to that. Michelle left the room and returned shortly and undressed fully and began a thorough CBJ. She looked so hot and I was able to control myself from blowing too early. After 10 full minutes the blood was flowing and I did something I never done before which was to interrupt the young lady to see if we could upgrade to +++. WTF? Here I am with a super sexy Asian with a smoking body and I’m not going all the way? Fortunately for me she agreed and had to briefly step out to get some female lubricant. Upon her return, she continued to work the frank and beans to raise the flagpole again and once she achieved this desired state got on top in all her natural glory. What ensued was a deep rodeo cowgirl experience which lasted 15 minutes. I popped at the 10 minute marked but still had a firm flagpole and let Michelle continue to earn her money. It was hot inside and I just loved seeing and feeling her groan and work it.

Afterwards Michelle wiped me up and assisted me in getting my socks and shoes on to bid me adieu.
    It was a great experience for me and I have save Asian Mist into my phone address book and hope they will be here next year when I cum back to town.

Would you recommend this Provider to others?
    Yes
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Fudge,

8 years ago I did this review, sorry that this place no longer exists like the Green Door which introduced me to table showers and TUMAs.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified