Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: All the letters except GREEK but its available
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $350.00
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: med blonde
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Beautiful tall blonde with a nice filed out body. Nice breast, great ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
I had been wanting to meet Epiphany since I entered the hobby. I finally made time after the Fried Chicken Fest. That may have been a mistake as I'm definitely not at my best when I have a full stomach. She, however, was incredible!
The set up was pretty easy because I've contacted her before and sent her a p411 request. After I left the fest we set up our date and after a little while I was on my way to her safe incall. When I got there I walked up to her place and she greeted me at the door. Loved what I saw. She looked like a sexy housewife waiting for her man to come home. Conservatively dressed but don't let that fool you! Greeted me with nice kisses and after some conversation and making out I took a quick shower and she them guided me to the bedroom. Conversation as she stripped down and presented herself to me. BEAUTIFUL BODY. Fit but still soft. Think of a tall yoga type. Not slender but filled out. Gorgeous breast with super responsive nipples and a incredible ass. She laid me down and started with an awesome BBBJ. From there it was various positions and activities with breaks from time to time. Not going to lie. I petered out quicker than normal (too much good food!) but she did her best to please. Nice conversation afterward and she provided clean up. Epiphany is an experienced provider and one of the best around IMO. I'll be calling on her again.