Companion's Handle: ThaiAngie
Date of Visit: 9/14/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: 210-789-8676
Phone Number: 210-789-8676
Email Address: wleonke@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?57935-ThaiAngie
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Undressing, Hug and Kisses, CONV, BBBJ, CG, Convo,BBBJ, explosion, Mouth Rinse, Kisses and Hugs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $260
Approximate age of Companion: 30 ish
Hair Color and Length: Black and long
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Aian
Companion Description: Very short height, nice size tits and ass. Well put together package
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had long wanted to see ThaiAngie based upon the reviews I had seen but always seemed to push it off. Then that Saturday texted her with all my references and handle hoping to schedule something for the following day, Sunday. I guess I hit it perfectly and she said she was available later that day. So I scheduled and looked forward to that night. Arrived at her door, knocked, and the door slowly opened with her standing behind the door. I was taken aback with her height. Short but built. We hug and kissed and then off to her play room. I won't go into many details as you probably have read most of her reviews. I can attest that the service was excellent and never slowed. Lots of kisses, CG, and then her moans and "I'm cumming daddy". "Oh, Daddy". It took sometime for me to shoot and I just let her enjoy her ride. More play afterwards and hugs and kisses. Water. And out the door. It was a marvelous session. Highly recommend.