Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Awesome body with perky nipples
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Totally
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yess

Public comments:
    I am regulars to Lol. After reading a lot about Cari hopes were build high and I wanted to catch her before she leaves today. Luckily found a time slot available and went early to the location.lol

I was greeted with a smile and I was impressed by her body. With some experience I can say she is in early 39s and recently had some Botox done on face I think but she is pretty. I would like to see her again when the affect of botox wears out.

She gave a dfk and we headed for shower. Had few conversations and then little bbbj before hoping on the bed. Lot of dfk, caressing, nipple sucking mutually, bbbj. It was great seeing her taking my stuff completely inside her moth and her licking and sucking my balls. I think that made stoned my stuff. I think that was her plan...

Later she hoped on me and started riding which was awesome...there is something about her which gives that extra feel. Later she asked me to be on top and it was a privilege to make that fine lady cum at the same time.

She came to Texas for first time but I would like her to visit soon and gives all another chance.

Highly recommend her for future.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    39? ... don't believe her reviews on eccie mentions that... more deceptive pics i guess.
    Other than Tiffany, when I saw here years ago, their pics are so deceptive nowadays.
    thanks for the review.

Registered Male (Not Verified) SigMeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7777 View Post
    39? ... don't believe her reviews on eccie mentions that... more deceptive pics i guess.
    Other than Tiffany, when I saw here years ago, their pics are so deceptive nowadays.
    thanks for the review.
    I think he meant "early 30's" and it was a typo. I'm sad I missed out on her due to my schedule, most of the reviews I read had great things to say about her.

I like LoL, but it's nice to see someone else be critical of them. I left 2 critical reviews about Lovely on eccie and got my reviews pulled, called a liar by a mod, and then shadowbanned. I guess I had besmirched the honor of his precious waifu.

I used to work with KP in Chicago and it was a lot of the same - unreliable pics due to the sheer amount of photoshop in the pics. Probably the most accurate photo for any of the girls was Asako. She was always a fun time.

Anyways, good review, @OP. I hope Cari makes another lap in the near future.
    Make Austin Texas Again