I'm happy you're thinking about meeting with me. Please take a moment to get to know me a little and then lets meet!

I'm a little sweet, seductive & flirty with a lil twist of feisty all mixed into one amazing 5'7", 132lb bundle of energy & joy!
I'm sensual by nature & extremely passionate with soft, adorable features; petite with just the right amount of curves.
I'm a Hot Brunette Bombshell with hazel-green eyes that will just hypnotize you & a smile that will make you crumble. With a little bonus...
I have a very a cute & squeezable bubble booty, long sexy legs & mind blowing, reality bending skills.... leaving you breathless...
I PROMISE!!!

I offer lots of different experiences & i'm pretty open-minded... So don't be shy!
​I'm just looking to add some fun & excitement into your life... With Absolutely NO Drama!!!

I'm always delighted by the moments i get to share with those i have the privilege of meeting!
I'm highly discreet & I will always respect your need for discretion.

​If you're a nice gentleman who loves the company of a beautiful, sexy, young woman or if you're in need of an escape from reality...
Then i'm the girl for you!

You will always get a warm welcome... & Better...Once we are initially acquainted, that is!
If you're interested in visiting with me sometime; I offer a discreet, private & relaxing environment of Zen!!!

I will need a bit of screening information from you to ensure my safety.
You're welcome to pick from either of the verification methods. (See My web-site for more details)

P411 is acceptable.

Please don't forget to include your name, handle, phone number, date, time and length of visit.
Our privacy and discretion is very important to me. I always observe the utmost discretion for the both of us.

So, Pm me NOW... Lets Meet....

XOXOXO
Tiffany T.

AVAILABILITY:
SUN-THURS: 10am-10pm with 2hrs notice
FRI & SAT: 10am-Midnight with 2hrs notice

Last minute requests are possible, especially if p4, but are not promised