Hi everyone my name is Maryam is my birthday this week let's celebrate it together
Attachment 316619
Thank you for taking the time to visit my page,
bellow is all the information about me
21 years old, 5' 6" tall 125 lbs,
Attachment 316620
I am only doing outcalls in humble and surrounding areas as far as you need me to visiting you,
I am very low volume companion with things to to do besides this enjoyment prebooking in advance at least 24 hours is required and appreciated,
Flexible scheduling, if I don't answer you right away please understand that I am not on the computer or my phone all of the time but I will be answering as fastest I can so please be patient,
My schedule will be from MONDAY-FRIDAY 9 am to 9 pm NO weekends at the moment please ADVANCE notice is required

What I will need from you! To meet me
1 your age
2 Ethnicity
3 your references at 2 o 3 that can vouch for you, from this site with links to their profiles they phone numbers your phone number and how they will remember you,
4 Time, day, and length of appointment you looking to spend with me,
NOW ON P411 for faster screening P313066
If you send me a vague PM/PM'S you will be IGNORED don't ask me for my face pictures as assure you I've been told that I am beautiful, (not my words) my pictures will be me and resent, don't ask me to give you my number or text you without being verified,

Also doing double with soraya

And lastly if you get verified and i text you, please be as polite and respectful as you can be, no endless texting, as I will not have the time to do so I am not trying to be or sound rude, I just want to make it as simple and clear as possible, as I am respectful of you time as I hope you will do same for me,
My activities are very open to almost everything, with certain restrictions as most we have in this industry
Hope to hear from all the wonderful people in this site until then 💋💋to all