Thread: Changing the default settings

Changing the default settings

I have been a member since 09 and always hated visiting this site because when I open up the section I wanted to explore there were no post.

This is because by default the page only shows post from the past 24 hours. I finally took a moment to search the site and learn a few hacks to make my experience better for me. Maybe they will help you as well

If you go to the SETTINGS tab in the top right (between my profile and log out) it will take you to a page where you can customize your settings to fit your likes rather than the default settings

Once in SETTINGS simply scroll down to General Settings and scroll down THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS

In THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS there are several different things you may want to change. I find I like new post at the bottom but most important I changed the Default Thread Age Cut Off: to show threads from last 100 days instead of the default past 24 hours.

After doing that I found the feel of the site a lot more to my liking. I hope this helps anyone else who doesn't care for the default settings. Hey it only took me 10 years to figure it out

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    Omg....THANK YOU!

I too haven't been seeing threads/posts..NOT even my own.
    Thanks for the tip.

I also suggest after changing the settings.
    Log out and clear cache.

Might help if you repost in main Home2 forum.
    So new members can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I have been a member since 09 and always hated visiting this site because when I open up the section I wanted to explore there were no post.

This is because by default the page only shows post from the past 24 hours. I finally took a moment to search the site and learn a few hacks to make my experience better for me. Maybe they will help you as well

If you go to the SETTINGS tab in the top right (between my profile and log out) it will take you to a page where you can customize your settings to fit your likes rather than the default settings

Once in SETTINGS simply scroll down to General Settings and scroll down THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS

In THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS there are several different things you may want to change. I find I like new post at the bottom but most important I changed the Default Thread Age Cut Off: to show threads from last 100 days instead of the default past 24 hours.

After doing that I found the feel of the site a lot more to my liking. I hope this helps anyone else who doesn't care for the default settings. Hey it only took me 10 years to figure it out
    Pre-booking required.

My website has a glitch that's being fixed. Can't utilize the booking form. So Please email to book a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    THANKS DOLL
    And give it time this board will boom soon..
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    THANKS DOLL
    And give it time this board will boom soon..
    I think so. Out of all the boards that are out there right now this one has the most users, threads and post. Not to mention the layout is very close to where most of us came from.