Thread: Escape to my PJs and pillows...Start the week with me...lol...fun beneath the sheets!

Verified Companion

Escape to my PJs and pillows...Start the week with me...lol...fun beneath the sheets!

Medical Center Incall .....Incall Only....Discounts for Verified Previous Boytoys or my Dildo of pleasure...Where are my favorite toys? Cum play I need you sooo bad lol. .

Happy Monday,
    Hi guys its me Dani still in bed just thinking of how good it could feel if you happened to bring me breakfast in bed. What you would bring me sausage..lol? I definitely would love to take in something hot and steamy how about you? Can I interest you in something sweet definitely juicy and incredibly hot? It would be really fun to spend some time playing laughing and really enjoying each others company what do you think? What do you want? Lets play today and all week, I promise you its going to be worth a huge load...lol... of erotic memories that will keep you cumming.
    Your bestie PSE GFE Dominatrix in training ,
    Happy Dani Beauty

2108795763 text to schedule...not a chat line...all questions and other please email 4519pink@gmail.com....will return all messages by end of next buisness day so please leave a good callback number and a good callback time on email and on text. thanks and lots of kisses and warm hugs.

Rates
    Specials for today....Feel like a regular, discover what a King should get including better rates!
    Qv $60
    HHour $100
    Hour $ 160

PS. have you ever had a nude picnick? or dinner with just socks on? Book a lunch or dinner date. Just me..., you... really goood hot food and no one to stop us from enjoying candy kisses, milk chocolate nips at my nipples, and creamy confections concealing your very best parts ready to feed my very hungry insatiable lust for all things hard and sweet.

Pics are available through email. Please no calls to chat or chat requests and no long questions others are attempting to book. If you have a question or require special attention please email me at 4519pink@gmail.com and I will get back to you and your question as soon as possible the latest will be by the end of the next business day. Will not discuss over phone please be considerate and understand that you purchasing time not soliciting nor am I soliciting. If you ask or are inquiring and it appears like something that can be construed as such or illegal I will not take your call seriously and you may not get a response. Please be safe and all services must be covered, clean and discrete, no exceptions. Thanks play safe stay clean and enjoy it all. -Dani

2108795763 text to schedule...not a chat line...all questions and other please email 4519pink@gmail.com....will return all messages by end of next buisness day so please leave a good callback number and a good callback time on email and on text. thanks and lots of kisses and warm hugs.
    Last edited by Happy Beauty 1; 09-23-2019 at 05:47 AM.