Thread: ssky1717: Spending time with ssky1717

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ssky1717: Spending time with ssky1717

Companion's Handle: ssky1717
    Date of Visit: 9/21/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 4692944597
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?68070-ssky1717
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: tit play, bbbj, cob
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette. She had it up. I saw a pic of her girlfriend who had light blonde hair down to shoulders
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She is like 5'3, short. Her face is cute. Some acne on cheeks but that is no issue for me. She is a bit tan. Her pics are somewhat misleading as I really kind of expected. You get that vibe from them especially as they don't have a very clear shot of her body. The one with the purple sheets especially. She says on her ad she has no problem providing more pics, though. I saw a pic with her and her girlfriend lying together on her phone.

She is a little curvy as I kind of guessed might be the case. She says she does yoga on her profile page so I wasn't completely sure.

Her nips are perfect. Her tits are big enough to get a good handful.

I only saw a pic of her girlfriend. She seemed similar in terms of body type

No tattoos from what I noticed. Her attitude was a bit off putting. See ros.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    This visit left me a little unnerved. Please see ros for details.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

What a fascinating read

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

Will avoid this girl like the plague for a multitude of reasons, Donation excessive, restrictive menu, not focused on what she is doing, … drugs area a NFW for me. Remember you get raided and they find drugs and you are there, you probably go to jail too!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for your review. I texted her soon after she posted on the WW and never heard back from her. After reading your review, I'm very glad she didn't text me back. 400 for a non verified provider with limited menu? Good for her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar

photos she sent..

nice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad I declined. Thanks bro for the information

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Not my opinion

Curvy? I mean if your used to a skeleton. Geez. I chuckled that U think she curvy. Hell curvy in all the right ways. And if a woman doesn’t want to send you nudes, but u want to see her, grow a pair get out Behind the screen and see her, don’t like what u see then, respectfully decline and pay her % for waisting her time. Hell u did just get her undressed.

She could improve in the top, but get her working them hips. Fuck she leave u thinking bout her, even with the next provider. Ask about the hip add on. U will think me later
    Last edited by xLMTxDudeX; 12-12-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Previous post; contrary

The review prior to this seems to be on the contrary. gentlemen, I do believe this is a case of see for yourselves, get off the computer see what’s real, not what’s posted on the internet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

WTF!

Come on man....please do not comment on a three month old review. SMH