Hello, Hailey Snow here.
I genuinely enjoy taking care of people & I have a very passionate side.
I can be a little shy at first, but I am a firecracker waiting to be lit up! With green eyes, natural 38DDDs, long, dark hair and soft, smooth skin I am sure to make your knees weak. I am highly reviewed and discrete. I am here to help you relax & treat you like the king you are! My joy is your satisfaction in our encounter!
All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races. If you are neither then YMMV!**Also, I am reference friendly for clients who I have seen more than once OR who have given me a review in the last 6 months.**

Join my onlyfans for some “previews”! https://onlyfans.com/haileysnow

I accept cash, visa/MasterCard gift cards unopened and with receipts, as well as Venmo (@haileysnow), Cash App ($nowhailey) and PayPal (PayPal.me/haileysnow). I also have an amazon wish list if you would like to buy me something to wear or use during our time together: 🛍https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
I will also accept amazon and iTunes gift cards in exchange for clips/pictures as well any of the methods already mentioned.

***PLEASE NOTE SOME SCREENING OR REFERENCE CHECKING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLIENTS- I JUST OFFER OTHER SCREENING METHODS BESIDES REFERENCE CHECKING.***

Availability: For same day meet ups I require a 1-2 hour notice. I can travel anytime all over DFW. I can also be some arm candy or love to go out for dinner and movies or anything else you might have in mind. When you message me please include day and time you would like to set the date for as well as any other viable information or references you may have.

Cancellation Policy: If you cancel our appointment your deposit will be kept or you will be required to send a cancellation fee for my time of $50 before you can book with me again. NO EXCEPTIONS. NCNS will be blocked.

**DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME/TRAVEL ONLY & NON-NEGOTIABLE**

👠Lunch/dinner dates or any public dates like strip club, movies, lake, ect. are $100/HR for my time. Just think of me as a "Girlfriend For Hire!"

Other Donations:
$150/15 MINS
$200/HHR
$250/45 MINS
$300/HR
$400/90 MINS
$500/2 HRS
A deposit that is taken out of the donation WILL be REQUIRED!

🌟Overnights: Available for incalls w/ 24 hr notice & 20% deposit-OR- ANYTIME for OUTCALLS.
⭐️$1,000 for 6 hours
⭐️$1,200 for 8 hours
⭐️$1,600 for 12 hours

📲(469) 723-2288
📧haileysnow@protonmail.ch