Companion's Handle: Maya.Sweet
Date of Visit: 9-17-19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: Given after screening
Email Address: cielitolindo1914@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....882-Maya-Sweet
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, SS, FIA, mish, CG, K9, CIM, MSOG, 69
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 30s?
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, blonde / brown
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Other descriptions and her pictures are accurate. I'd guess about 5'2", maybe 125 pounds. Nice ass and legs, great, brand new MM tits. I was concerned that they weren't going to be as nice as they are, but they are wonderful. Really well done. The nipples are still phenomenal. Beautiful face, very pretty girl. Stomach is flat, but a little loose. No pouch, but she's not skin and bones. Ass and legs are great.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Saw Maya back in June before she got her new tits. Was a great experience and I though she had a great body. When she told me that she was getting new tits, I was a bit concerned because sometimes MMs aren't done that well, etc. Needless to say, my concerns were unwarranted.

Setting up was pretty easy, texted asking for early morning the next day and she was super accommodating. Same address as before. Her directions as to how to actually get into the apartment complex are a little spotty, but you'll figure it out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.