Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jaybaby: Still shocked - Jaybaby

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One other thing to say here. Y'all need to use the private tags when responding to things that I wrote in the ROS. I mean, I don't care about this chick or anything, but we are verified for a reason.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymb1971 View Post
    I went in too but omg I should have run. I read where her bbbj was good but omg she was horrible. The whole time I tried to nut to get out. I too won’t go back

Post up your review Ymb1971! That will add to her List of NO's thus making the SEARCH button more useful............. And sorry about your experience with her also bro........

Quote Originally Posted by mochamagicman2 View Post
    This is one of the major issues with OH2 - not having the ability to click on the providers name and see their reviews and yes/no recommendations. Having that feature would eliminate the GPS chicks, the nc/ns chicks, the personal habit problem chicks and the bait switchers... that's why I stay on the side lines until one of the sr. hobby brothers goes in and reports back.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still not buying the "YMMV", she wasn't like that when I saw her bs... she is who she is and what the OP experienced... lesson to all don't see her - this isn't the hobby for her.

I agree buddy........... Not having their NO/YES recommendations attached to their profiles does make it a challenge on here......... Thus I ask all guys do reviews on the girls they see...... Putting their name in a Review makes it easier to search their names. But I also would love to see their Reviews attached. Ever since Eccie's demise, OH2 has become much needed now...... more then ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jdesai2008 View Post
    One other thing to say here. Y'all need to use the private tags when responding to things that I wrote in the ROS. I mean, I don't care about this chick or anything, but we are verified for a reason.

Agreed what my brother jdesai2008 says........ gent's, please use PRIVATE tags for your comments if your quoting something from ROS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar
    Damn OP that sucks. Warning....you might get some backlash with this review cause she’s friends with the same dirty chick that tried to get at me. My review made her schedule an appointment with the dentist
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc.goliath View Post
    Damn OP that sucks. Warning....you might get some backlash with this review cause she’s friends with the same dirty chick that tried to get at me. My review made her schedule an appointment with the dentist
    Who is the "dirty chick" you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by jdesai2008 View Post
    Right on Bro. I totally agree about NOT putting stuff out there that is in private tags!!

BTW, when the devil gets a hold of ya, he don't like letting go.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2