Thread: Coming to town

Verified Companion Companion Mslacyjade's Avatar

Coming to town

.I was coming back to town in a few days and wanted to know if OH2 was even a good place to advertise such things. I saw that there were only a couple of poata in the daily ad and wanted to know what other sites other than P411 was a good place to do so. I really just wanna make the most out of this trip. Any pointers will help

Hi lovely, if you're looking for a free site, Tryst.link does a good job of advertising. I don't know how much traffic it gets, but it keep things classy for the ladies! It's not like Skip the Games or Erotic Monkey, which to me seem to be a BP reboot.

Enjoy our fair city. PM me if you'd like to know some great places to eat, drink and make merry when you're not BCD! I won't steer you to the same ole "Q39 for BBQ" recommendations you'll normally get!

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mslacyjade View Post
    .I was coming back to town in a few days and wanted to know if OH2 was even a good place to advertise such things. I saw that there were only a couple of poata in the daily ad and wanted to know what other sites other than P411 was a good place to do so. I really just wanna make the most out of this trip. Any pointers will help
    Sure, I would encourage you to advertise here. What this site needs to start growing are more ads and pics from the ladies. That is what guys want. Where the chicks go, the dicks will follow.

Verified Companion Companion Mslacyjade's Avatar
    Thank you for the response. I will most def do��