Thread: What look turns your head in public

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What look turns your head in public

So with so much talk about how you want the beautiful ladies to greet you for fun time.....

I was wondering what makes you turn your head when walking down the street or sitting at a restaurant. Ladies, show us what you feel sexiest in when in public.

For me, I have three looks that will get me slapped every time.

* The little black dress and heels. Gets me every time. I do like bare legs but if I catch a glimpse of the top of thigh highs I will melt instantly.

* The summer dress with tennis shoes. Something about the playfulness of the outfit and the freedom of warmer days.

* Yoga/fitness apparel. Shorts or pants tight against the body, letting you know there is sexiness inside but covering enough to make you use your imagination. The top should have little or no back so you can see the bra but also see most of the skin of the back.

Damn....can't leave my desk for a while.

What says you??? Show us what you got girls.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I LUV asses...especially cutoff daisy sukes w butt meat showing! <MMMMMMMM

and i luv showing off my puppies in lowcut shirts!

Attachment 318428

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    form fitting dress of any color with high heels always hits the spot

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Don't have any pictures on this device to show for my tastes, but some of the outfits I feel sexiest in have cuts that hint at cleavage but leave something to the imagination, form-fitting dresses that are flattering to my specific curves and build, my workout attire (essentially a flattering sports bra and Spandex leggings that end at the knee), and for all but the last, coupling those outfits with a set of heels, whether they be my sweet doll-style wedges or a pair that makes combat boot seem sensual.

As someone who also has an eye for the ladies, the most eye catching things for me are low cuts (whether that be their tops or bottoms), heels that add that little boost to their butt without making them appear as if they're teetering on a needle, anything that accentuates their curves
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don’t hint at the cleavage, show it. Gets me hard. Especially if there is some titty jiggle when walking. SCHWING!!!

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMikey05 View Post
    Don’t hint at the cleavage, show it. Gets me hard. Especially if there is some titty jiggle when walking. SCHWING!!!
    Valid point! Haha, I've got a few tops/dresses right up your alley then!
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A nice ass of course!!