Thread: SpinnerCindy: Good time with spinnercindy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SpinnerCindy: Good time with spinnercindy

Companion's Handle: SpinnerCindy
    Date of Visit: 09/16/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 972-697-1222
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....2-SpinnerCindy
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Bbbj,Lk,Daty,mish,doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour but went over
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde past her ears
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She was laid back and easy to talk too,had lots of tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I had posted a request/iso and she was one of the few that caught my eye.i pmed her and she quickly replied.Since i was a newbie she asked to send her some info to get me screened.moments later we agreed to a time and were set for the night.

She was late about 30mi but she did let me know she was running late and it was okay since i had no other plans.she texted me that she arrived and i met her at the door.she looks just as good as her photos and had a nice little bubble butt showing through her jeans.i offered her a drink and we both introduced ourselves and chit chatted a bit.then we make out way to bedroom then the fun began..

I lay down then she makes her way down to my cock..she can suck dick and it was very sensual.i later return the favor..very clean,odorless, and meaty..just the way i like it.i suit up and enter in mish.she said damn you just jammed it in without making your way in slowly lol.i do like to see their face when i just jam it in instantly haha.anyway she was tight snug and warm..we switch a few positions then later went back to mish and i finished.

We pretty much just chilled and talked about the hobby and other Bs.she stayed well over an hour and did not mind at all.

Overall i would recommend her if your looking for a cute young blonde with a nice bubble butt

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cindy is sexy AF and a good tight butthole. One of my ATF. Always late as shit too. Tell her 3:00 for a 3:30 appointment and you are good to go. Thanks for a good review. Dis she move to Houston or is she just coming here more frequently.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She did mention she lives here now

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Thanks for review. She has been on my "to do " list for awhile