Thread: ....M & G......?!?!?

....M & G......?!?!?

If theres a meet and greet this year yall let me know.
    And im there.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There ought to be one!

Hi lady, I held one about a year ago that I thought went well. About 50 people showed up, mostly guys. Half of the ladies who said they would attend were NCNS, so I was not too happy about that. It's embarrassing to announce to the guys in attendance, who paid a cover, that certain ladies will be there, only to have them ghost you. Of course, they were the "under 25" providers. Fancy that. But I tried...

But even with their absence, we managed to have a good time. We had a cool little bar which closed for our event, the liquor flowed, the catered food was plentiful and delicious. Everyone said they enjoyed it. I personally took a hit financially but it was worth it. I was celebrating a Vice cop entering the Gates of Hell.

At that time, everyone in the KC hobby community was still playing nice for the most part. Everything has now done a 180 so having a successful, lady-driven M&G might not be as successful as it was that night.

Over the years, there have been the same 10 guys having private M&Gs. Basically it's a circle jerk. They meet at the same place. Invite the same ladies. Unless their resident pimp can sneak in his latest stable addition using a fake ID, which makes them deliriously happy.

I would not expect an invite to one of those events because the "Great and Powerful oz" has already spoken against you, and he controls all their dicks.

But I'll M&G you when you come to town, mama. I know where a shitload of fun, sexy people hang out. I know bar owners. Restaurant owners. You name it. We will eat, drink and be treated like the queens we are!

She said, vice cop entering gates of hell. Oh my.
    Gentle hugs for the hell you went through my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    She said, vice cop entering gates of hell. Oh my.
    Gentle hugs for the hell you went through my friend
    Thank you, lovely. Karma got him so I didn't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Hi lady, I held one about a year ago that I thought went well. About 50 people showed up, mostly guys. Half of the ladies who said they would attend were NCNS, so I was not too happy about that. It's embarrassing to announce to the guys in attendance, who paid a cover, that certain ladies will be there, only to have them ghost you. Of course, they were the "under 25" providers. Fancy that. But I tried...

But even with their absence, we managed to have a good time. We had a cool little bar which closed for our event, the liquor flowed, the catered food was plentiful and delicious. Everyone said they enjoyed it. I personally took a hit financially but it was worth it. I was celebrating a Vice cop entering the Gates of Hell.

At that time, everyone in the KC hobby community was still playing nice for the most part. Everything has now done a 180 so having a successful, lady-driven M&G might not be as successful as it was that night.

Over the years, there have been the same 10 guys having private M&Gs. Basically it's a circle jerk. They meet at the same place. Invite the same ladies. Unless their resident pimp can sneak in his latest stable addition using a fake ID, which makes them deliriously happy.

I would not expect an invite to one of those events because the "Great and Powerful oz" has already spoken against you, and he controls all their dicks.

But I'll M&G you when you come to town, mama. I know where a shitload of fun, sexy people hang out. I know bar owners. Restaurant owners. You name it. We will eat, drink and be treated like the queens we are!
    Oooh sounds like yall had a good time. That would be so fun. Thats the type of get together im thinking about.

And youre right i wouldnt want to be invited to meet and greet controlled by him. Gross. Lol sounds like a circle jerk type thing. Plus if it's the same guys in same girls that go every single time they wouldn't really deserve fresh meat.
    Now if They did background checks on some of the admins and mods then it would be understandable.... but to let somebody like him allowed to control something like the boards is just insane. If gents knew about him they wouldn't even feel comfortable by listening to what He suggests or hanging out with him. Pkus if he thinks he stopped ny business flow ges wrong. Im still scedualed with several regulars for october. And since his comments hes unknowingly sending new gents to my inbox.

Ill keep My eyes open or maybe mw you and Dallas put together our own meet and greet. I dont see riff raff i only see gentlemen so i think we'd have a great time. . Xoxox
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Now if They did background checks on some of the admins and mods then it would be understandable.... but to let somebody like him allowed to control something like the boards is just insane. If gents knew about him they wouldn't even feel comfortable by listening to what He suggests or hanging out with him. WHEN A COMPANION MAKES A WARNING ABOUT LE OR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, AND IT'S TOO CLOSE TO THE MOD, SHE GETS BANNED FOR A YEAR! ONLY IN KC, WHERE ALERTS ARE DEEMED OUTTINGS!

Ill keep My eyes open or maybe mw you and Dallas put together our own meet and greet. I dont see riff raff i only see gentlemen so i think we'd have a great time. . Xoxox
    Yeah, I would not go to M&Gs where LEO hangs out, even if I were invited. So NO BigDeal (inference intended)! I'm sure one attendee has his donut-eating buddies sitting in the parking lot, taking down license plate info anyway...

LMK if you'd like to get into shenanigans when you're in town. You sound like the coolest chica!