Thread: One night, and one night only!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

One night, and one night only!

What’s with the girls who only spend one night in town? Are we a stop-over? Between what two cities? El Paso and Lake Charles? I don’t get it?

Hep me, Rhonda.

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    Yes would maybe be ok if there was some more advanced notice.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

I think it's very similar to the guys who are looking for same day. A sense of urgency is what is implied.

Retired Companion
    Yes, all good business's practice a sense of urgency. It's one of the first lessons you learn in sales. Have you tried emailing any of these girls and asking if they might be in town longer than they are advertising?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    No. I personally prefer to do business with local girls, exclusively.

The urgency suggests they don't screen for safety, are high-volume, and probably not good for a future reference--not traits I'm looking for.

I am also offended by bands who come to Austin on a Wednesday night instead of a Saturday. We're not a stopover-city--we're a destination.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I am also offended by bands who come to Austin on a Wednesday night instead of a Saturday. We're not a stopover-city--we're a destination.
    Well, smart girls know that most men are cozied up with the missus on Saturday nights, sipping wine and talking about their retirement plans.

And hobby hubbies ARE stopovers. We ain't trying to marry you, for real.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I personally prefer to do business with local girls, exclusively.
    This.

I’m not necessarily exclusive, but keeping Austin weird is all about shopping local.

I don’t get to play often, so I try to be selective and plan well in advance. Too often traveling ladies are not here long enough, or are too rich for my budget.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Well, smart girls know that most men are cozied up with the missus on Saturday nights, sipping wine and talking about their retirement plans.
    Yep, that’s me. Except sipping on a margarita. So I’m thankful for those women who share their lunch hour with me.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    Sometimes if you give folks too long to twiddle their thumbs to see you they kind of sit on their hands and are more often than not the guy claiming on your last day he "just saw your ad and is sad he'll miss you (and maybe next time -_-)". It never fails even if I'm in a given area for 5+ days.
    I do make sure to pre-book a few weeks in advance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I think it's very similar to the guys who are looking for same day. A sense of urgency is what is implied.
    Even though the shortest trip i've ever had in one given city/area was a minimum of 2 days I agree with this.