Thread: HEADLINE: hot frosting for winter love

Verified Hobbyist BCD

HEADLINE: hot frosting for winter love

Companion's Handle: winter love
    Date of Visit: 9/14/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM first, then text
    Phone Number: will provide
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....72-winter-love
    City, State: Austin TX
    Type of Visit: outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time? yes
    Activities: convo lfk bbbj cw daty dato ss cfs/mish dfk
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 350+tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: brown/black past shoulders
    Smoking Status: can’t tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: true petite, dark, sultry, 5’1”? < 100 lbs, tasty tats & piercings, eyes that will eat you
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? beyond anything I might have imagined
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absotively

Public comments: I’ve had a few encounters with NCNS, not as described, flakes, being stood up, appts moved and moved again and as far as I’m concerned YMMV is a part of life in all its aspects, so I normally don’t bother with reviews, everybody has bad days, some more than others, I don’t judge, I just move on. But then … This day was like most of the others: 2 days of planning an appt with previous provider and then ghosted, tried another and stood up, then started skimming recent ads and liked what I saw in winter love’s ad and PMed, not really expecting anything different. Heard back in about an hour, texted back and forth a few times and 2 hours later, she was at my door in a lacy top and tight huggy pants. The more recent close-ups are a better likeness of her, but all the pix are definitely her, I just don’t think they do her justice. She is far better looking, sexier and classier than she appears in those pix. A disarming smile, a charmingly shy personality, which suited me fine, as we both flirted a bit awkwardly at first while talking about how our days had started. Then some light touching, light kisses and things kinda sped up from there.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 09-21-2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: formatting issue

Tree Fiddy?

Her most recent ad says she's 300hr, so did she rip you off or is that a typo?

A good woman should be draining your balls more than your wallet, not the other way around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~edit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ll
    ll
    ll Good looking out, I ought to take the time to read better before jumping to conclusions
    ll
    ll
    ll
    ll
    V
    Last edited by puffDATY; 09-19-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Her ad does say +50 for outcall.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

On the Contrary

I had a rather bad experience with her. The following link explains it (w/ pics).

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...uldn-t-Take-It

Op - Having survived many years with the jeering, naysayers, criticizers and trollers on Eccie, I suggest to watch your superlatives to remain credible.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I do want to voice my own personal experience for those wishing to make the dive to hear the contrary experience.

I want to help guide the Op into watching the embellishment...

BTW - $350/hr is wayyy to much for this girl, let alone to also give her a tip. There were complaints about this girl early on for not being MSOG. Looks like she's still not...

She'd have to pay me to see her again... plus tip (and shaft inside her if you know what I mean. LOL)

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 09-19-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

"on the contrary" = "failure"

why do you have to continually tear this girl down? you failed, move on. Let it go. As to my credibility, I've never given any woman any reason to complain; you, on the other hand, are proving just how classless you are by re-posting your crappy experience on my thread. It's quite clear that your only intent here is to trash her reputation with your whiny little grade school attitude and behaviour. get over it. A menu isn't necessarily a guarantee of anything. It's a matter of concensual activities. It sounds like you're looking for something other than that. She obviously didn't want to do all the things you wanted and she's a person, not a robot. perhaps you have no idea how to treat a woman. Every penny I spent was well worth it and will be again and again. Stop crying about it and stop this vindictive, moronic campaign to trash her and now me. Do you trash everybody who says they had a good time? Or just the ones who didn't live up to your misogynistic expectations? you need help, get some help, get some class, your opinion doesn't mean jack

Verified Hobbyist BCD

One of the best

I saw her yesterday and she was a complete 180 from the first time she showed up. She's one of the best right now. I totally confirm the OP's review. If you like tiny girls it's as good as it gets! When she first showed up in Austin, she was really not into the hobby at all. She seems to be embracing it now. Her recent ad is totally genuine as far as her attitude now. Hate to see anyone miss out on this one!