Thread: why can I not post a review?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    If you’re using Safari (I am), go to settings, Safari, clear history and website data. Then try posting your review.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some devices, particularly cells and tablets (iPhones and iPads especially mentioned), are not compatible with the system. PC and laptops work best. We are constantly trying to boot the %$#@& gremlin, wretched and persistent creature! He pops up intermittently and sometimes unexpectedly. Yes, it's frustrating to management, too!

Posting the public portion of the review and then going back and editing within the 60-minute window is often successful, or adding the ROS subsequently in HIDE tags, and if all else fails, post what you can and PM the hidden details to staff, and they will be added. You can use the template to also post in the private Hobbyist-only forum, then RTM it (report to mod triangular button at the bottom of every post's avatar) for relocation and HIDE tags.

Review in question was successfully placed in the appropriate forum.

Thank you for your tolerance with a completely non-profit site and an all-volunteer staff!

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-19-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Updated.

Retired Companion

Palette OP, don't be so rude ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Thank you for your tolerance with a completely non-profit site and an all-volunteer staff!

[bold emphasis]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you're pasting anything from your clipboard, many times that will cause what you're experiencing. Here's a work around, usually.

After you paste, backspace over a couple letters and then type them in manually
    I enjoy writing fiction. Please don't confuse my stories with reality.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't mean to be rude, if this is a non-profit site then why does the Secret Benefits popup show up every time I log in? I thought that must be for y'all to earn some revenue.

Oh well I guess that could be for covering server costs and you are still losing money or only breaking even.

Please keep the discussion focused on the this thread's topic. If you wish to discuss another topic start a new thread.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial