Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Venting. Comments/Criticism is welcome!

Venting. Comments/Criticism is welcome!

Hey everyone! Hope you guys are staying dry in this weather. I just have a few comments/concerns and would love feed back and/or opinions on a few of these things. Please don’t troll my post as I’m genuinely asking/venting about certain topics.

1. Why do men take advantage of providers that are already bending over backwards to cater to their needs?
    For example, this month, I’m running a 200hr special for the entire month because I thought it would be NICE to give other guys a chance that don’t have $300 to blow trying to have a bit of fun. I’ve been asked multiple times for a discount ON TOP of that discount and I honestly would like to know why men do that? I’m photo/video/toy/kink/fetish friendly at NO upcharge this month, I don’t charge for outcalls AND I even offer to get a room at any location they choose if and when time permits. I still get men that haggle and give me a hard time.

2. Why is screening such a pain in the ass when men can just copy and paste or simply fill out a form? I don’t understand the back and forth or why men half ass fill out screening information and then complain when I ask for complete details. Normally, for most providers screening is your number, handle and references. Some even accept p411.
    I get called “too much” or difficult when I ask for screening. Am I asking for too much information?

Some advice would be nice.
    Maybe I should change the way I screen or just not offer specials.
    Explain what I’m doing wrong.

Account Unregistered
    1. I always pay the price per the ad.

2. When girls ask for references I usually move on. Too much hassle for me and plenty of fish in the Houston sea.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    1. I always pay the price per the ad.

2. When girls ask for references I usually move on. Too much hassle for me and plenty of fish in the Houston sea.
    explain how it’s a hassle or is explaining too much of a hassle for you?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have never said I am not paying your rate. I have sent some PMs about meeting and only received crickets. No request for information. No being directed to some "form." Just crickets.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    Hi Cherri,

You are not doing anything wrong and you are not alone in this. Due to the current climate in hobbyville this seems to be occuring more frequently.
    When I was hobbing I would just block those that could not do my screening or would haggle rates. I would not entertain those type of gentlemen. Of course,then they could move on and try it on someone else. What I have discovered is these types will go from girl to girl looking for a deal or to bully someone into doing something the girl does not want to do until they find one. Now if you want to do a deal that's fine but if you don't that's fine too. The block feature is a great tool to have. Hang in there - everything is a cycle,we are just on the downturn now but it will go back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    Hey everyone! Hope you guys are staying dry in this weather. I just have a few comments/concerns and would love feed back and/or opinions on a few of these things. Please don’t troll my post as I’m genuinely asking/venting about certain topics.

1. Why do men take advantage of providers that are already bending over backwards to cater to their needs?
    For example, this month, I’m running a 200hr special for the entire month because I thought it would be NICE to give other guys a chance that don’t have $300 to blow trying to have a bit of fun. I’ve been asked multiple times for a discount ON TOP of that discount and I honestly would like to know why men do that? I’m photo/video/toy/kink/fetish friendly at NO upcharge this month, I don’t charge for outcalls AND I even offer to get a room at any location they choose if and when time permits. I still get men that haggle and give me a hard time.

2. Why is screening such a pain in the ass when men can just copy and paste or simply fill out a form? I don’t understand the back and forth or why men half ass fill out screening information and then complain when I ask for complete details. Normally, for most providers screening is your number, handle and references. Some even accept p411.
    I get called “too much” or difficult when I ask for screening. Am I asking for too much information?

Some advice would be nice.
    Maybe I should change the way I screen or just not offer specials.
    Explain what I’m doing wrong.

Hm I wonder why?
    I honestly don’t remember. Maybe try again and we can set something up? I try to reply to text and pms in a timely manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I have never said I am not paying your rate. I have sent some PMs about meeting and only received crickets. No request for information. No being directed to some "form." Just crickets.
    - - - Updated - - -

​you’re absolutely right A.E.

Girl you're not alone, not only do some ppl want the most for Less its pulling teeth for screening info and once you screen crickets.... I have a long list of DNS right now it sucks but it's our reality. Kisses doll!

**Agree with A.E.** it can only get better ....

​thanks doll! C.M

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You seem perfectly reasonable to me.

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by donghead View Post
    You seem perfectly reasonable to me.

For some guys, it's all about power and manipulation.

Even if they have the funds, if they pay the rate you are asking, you have the power.
    If they are able to get you to bend to their wishes beyond what you are readily giving, they get a sense of power over you.

Running specials is tricky. These type automatically think that you are doing it (like many of us do at times) because you are "desperate" for money.
    So, in their tiny dick energy brains, they think "Oh yeah! if she's desperate, she'll take even less!"

Paying the posted rate without question and following screening and booking instructions = Big Dick Energy

Haggling rates and thinking their privacy is more important than your safety = Small Dick Energy

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Her Screening info:

Name *

First Name: The
    Last Name: Slayer
    email*: char.charcoal@protonmail.com
    Subject * Booking
    Message * I'd like to book with you!
    any questions, greetings, special request belong here: Hi Cherri! Wold love to meet you. I see your running a $200/ Hour Special. Would love to participate

Date *
    requested date of appointment
    MM : September
    DD : 2?
    YYYY : 2019

Time *
    requested time of appointment
    Hour : 6pm
    Minute
    Second

Phone *
    I will not call/text without permission.
    (###) (713) 867-5309
    ###
    ####

where would you like to meet? general area: Westchase

Reference 1 *

PLEASE INCLUDE:

-PROFILE LINK : www.hotpinky.net
    -CONTACT INFORMATION: Their number here or E-mail
    -THEIR NAME :
    Hot Pinky
    recent references ONLY! : saw her 2 weeks ago

Reference 2 *
    PLEASE INCLUDE
    -PROFILE LINK : www.hottmama.com
    -CONTACT INFORMATION: Their number or e-mail or Profile link here
    -THEIR NAME: Hott Mama
    recent references ONLY! Saw her 4 weeks ago

Reference 3 *
    PLEASE INCLUDE
    -PROFILE LINK
    -CONTACT INFORMATION
    -THEIR NAME
    recent references ONLY!

P411
    SKIP IF NOT IT DOES NOT APPLY - I don't have P411

This literally took me 12 minutes to fill out Cherri's screening info............ 12 minutes of a guys time to spend with this Beauty...............

Trust me gentleman................... Her screening is very simple to do.......... She is not asking for much........

I'l be seeing you soon again my Lovely girl!!

Last edited by The1Slayer; 09-17-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    For some guys, it's all about power and manipulation.

Even if they have the funds, if they pay the rate you are asking, you have the power.
    If they are able to get you to bend to their wishes beyond what you are readily giving, they get a sense of power over you.

Running specials is tricky. These type automatically think that you are doing it (like many of us do at times) because you are "desperate" for money.
    So, in their tiny dick energy brains, they think "Oh yeah! if she's desperate, she'll take even less!"

Paying the posted rate without question and following screening and booking instructions = Big Dick Energy

Haggling rates and thinking their privacy is more important than your safety = Small Dick Energy
    That's the kind of big dick energy I am dying to have shoved down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    That's the kind of big dick energy I am dying to have shoved down my throat.
    YES!! Doesn't matter what size a Gentleman's member is....fuck me with that Big Dick Energy!

^^^ Damn!!!! some damn good posts ladies... That "Big Dick Energy" is the best !!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast