Thread: *pics* beautiful BLUE eyed HOURGLASS all real DDD+ slutty STELLA

Verified Companion Companion

Alien *pics* beautiful BLUE eyed HOURGLASS all real DDD+ slutty STELLA

STELLA SHINES for YOU! Available today 4-11pm. I fill up fast, so book now if interested. Gentlemen/professional preferred, verified ONLY. References or alt screening REQUIRED. All skin colors, body types, ages and personalities welcome.

GFE++ provider, discreet nice incall up north, and I do outcall with no fee. DATY is my specialty, and I offer almost anything you can dream of, including MPCFS, LFK, MSOG, Russian, COT, FIV, conversation, role play, light dirty talk, cuddling, dancing/striptease, massage, kissing, DATO, and CBJ. No Greek, SS or BBBJ. I do offer doubles+ and couples welcome.

High-class, college graduate, low-volume reliable provider with high standards. I’m extremely clean and safe <3 my body is a TEMPLE. 200hh/350hr/425 90min/600 2hrs and worth every penny 36”-26”-36” perfect hourglass, 155lbs, super smooth pale skin, tiny beautiful feet, big round booty and DDD+ real titties.

PERFECT, PINK, TIGHT, CLEAN, WET little pussy. All real, all authentic, slutty and proud, loud, sensitive, intelligent, explosive and multiply-orgasmic drug/disease free woman with CFM bright blue eyes.

TEXT ONLY please 512-898-9246, send me your handle, 2 references with numbers, and when you’re interested in meeting up ;) Happily will send more pics after I get your references.

My eccie reviews:
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=414555